Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Raven Freak Teleporting Away - Page 1

Raven Freak Teleporting Away

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2020-08-01 11:37:30
Why not flying away you ask? Because I'm obsessed with Raven from Teen Titans, and well she can sort of teleport. :P Anyways I first joined this awesome community way back in late 2006. I was a complete n00b that probably drove the staff mad, and I know I was very cringy back then. Then I forgot my log in details, made multiple accounts (still feel odd about that btw), finally got back in the community and used this account. I know I wasn't too active here, and there were times where I would maybe log in once or twice throughout the years but this was the first forum I ever joined. I am sad to see it close, but I'm also happy to be helping out with the new site and community. See you all over at the new discord/new site if you're not there yet! RIP GCL, I'll never forget the time I posted on each Glitch Mon entry on the old site, or talk about the say box being broken, etc.