Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Goodbye, GCL - Page 1

Goodbye, GCL

Posted by: MidnightNinetales
Date: 2020-08-30 00:42:18
I only found out about all this recently, as I haven't been very active here for quite a while. I was 14 when I first joined GCL (just look at the username! I haven't gone by that for ages), and I look back on the time I spent here with fondness and just a touch of embarrassment. Past me could be a bit goofy, oblivious, and thought that they knew more than they did. …Okay, maybe not that much has changed. But regardless, I had a lot of fun researching glitches, even if I was never as active or as knowledgeable as a lot of you. Even though I haven't been active in a while, it's sad to see the site go.

This next bit is probably an unpopular opinion, but I want to say it anyway. I don't really disagree with what Wack0 did. I wish it didn't have this effect on GCL, though I understand why it did. Well, I'm not sure what else to say for this part, unless I wanted to try to explain why I feel that way, but I'm too tired for that. Was supposed to be sleeping and I came to write this because I knew I'd forget in the morning if I didn't.

Regardless, I'd like to thank everyone for all the good times I had here. Goodbye, Glitch City Laboratories. I'll miss you.