Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

Pluto or charon - Page 1

Pluto or charon

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-07-21 17:08:07
Which is better? I say Charon. It's cooler

(for those who don't know, charon is plutos moon. Pluto and charon are allways face to face. They both dont orbit independently, they orbit a barycenter that is between them.)

Re: Pluto or charon

Posted by: Gaster
Date: 2009-07-21 17:13:12
Pluto, because it is named after one of my dogs.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-07-21 17:15:12
I guess Charon, because it never gets any respect. Whenever anyone talks about Pluto, they don't even mention Charon!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-21 19:58:15
Charon. Sounds like something in Sonic.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-07-21 20:48:09
Pluto. Hasn't he taken ENOUGH? Now he's going to be less popular than his moon.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-07-22 23:08:44
Pluto, since it is scientifically more important being the 9th planet, although there is constant debating over being a dwarf planet/ Kuiper belt object. Then comes its moons. I mean moons as a plural because you forgot to list Nix and Hydra :p.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-07-23 01:31:59

Pluto, since it is scientifically more important being the 9th planet, although there is constant debating over being a dwarf planet/ Kuiper belt object. Then comes its moons. I mean moons as a plural because you forgot to list Nix and Hydra :p.

added the 2