Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

Black and White: Good names, or bad? - Page 1

Black and White: Good names, or bad?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-05-11 18:34:34
This poll kind of started in the topic by Torchickens announcing the names, but I decided to change it into a full-blown poll. It might even become a debate, but for now, it'll be a poll.

My opinion: Yes. I think that it is an original way to go with name choosing, as secondary colors (other than yellow, which was a remake) doesn't seem to have as much appeal to me. Also, basic colors were really finished after Generation I, as they moved on to metals, and then gems for two generations.They couldn't do gems again after that, as the idea would be old. What other choice is there? The absolute colors.

Re: Black and White: Good names, or bad?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-11 19:07:18
What's the third one going to be, Grey?

Re: Black and White: Good names, or bad?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-05-22 18:47:18

This poll kind of started in the topic by Torchickens announcing the names, but I decided to change it into a full-blown poll. It might even become a debate, but for now, it'll be a poll.

My opinion: Yes. I think that it is an original way to go with name choosing, as secondary colors (other than yellow, which was a remake) doesn't seem to have as much appeal to me. Also, basic colors were really finished after Generation I, as they moved on to metals, and then gems for two generations.They couldn't do gems again after that, as the idea would be old. What other choice is there? The absolute colors.

I was undecided but now you changed my mind with that. It makes sense.
People should stop thinking of the SKIN colors and think about THAT.
And yeah I bet its gonna be grey :P