Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

Favourite game out of these - Page 1

Favourite game out of these

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-02-28 20:45:26
hmmmmmmm so hard to choose

Re: Favourite game out of these

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2016-03-01 06:21:33
None of the above.

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-03-01 14:58:31

None of the above.

feel ya m8

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2018-06-03 21:30:48
I still cannot get over the sheer absurdity that is Hong Kong 97. That's meant in a good way.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2018-06-05 00:54:26
Action 52 is awful. But there's a fun joy you get from playing it just from seeing how bad the game can actually get.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-06-06 00:33:37
I really don't think it's fair to pick on Hong Kong 97. It's actually just a homebrew game, and it was only made just for shits and giggles effectively.

It's not like other bad games where they're commercially released with the intention of actually being good, and especially if some other company said "yes this is okay, all of our quality control stuff says go ahead".

Never heard of Facade or Club Drive. Or have I? Was Facade that game where you go to the guy's house and talk to him and he's kind of a douche and if you say "melons" he gets pissed off?

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2018-06-06 00:56:12

Was Facade that game where you go to the guy's house and talk to him and he's kind of a douche and if you say "melons" he gets pissed off?

Yep.

My choice is Action 52 just because of how delusional Action Enterprises were. They expected the Cheetahmen game to become so fucking popular that it would spawn an entire franchise like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, with a Saturday morning cartoon, action figures, and comic books planned. This fell through when Action 52 was slaughtered by critics, although the theme song is considered good.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-19 12:19:05
I like Action 52 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXOQD-VAmY NO ARIES NO!!