Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

Favorite protagonist - Page 1

Favorite protagonist

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-10-22 17:52:09
Which one and why? Choose.

Re: Favorite protagonist

Posted by: camper
Date: 2016-10-23 01:50:22
Where are Ethan and Lyra?

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-10-23 02:03:48
[size=1pt]I must admit, when I was a younger child, I had a crush on Dawn *hides*[/size]

Date: 2016-10-23 02:26:26

Where are Ethan and Lyra?

Oh yeah, forgot about them, it was like 1 AM when I posted this so understand please.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-10-23 19:02:06
I think Gold has some style.
Plus he survives a Dragonite swarm right after the Elite Four.
Plus he wins against a ghost Red.
Plus, GBC.

Second favourite is Brendan, because GAYYYYYY
(Haters gonna hate)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-10-24 01:27:03
I like Red just because he comes into play during the next game (Gold/Silver/Crystal) as well. He trains, defeats the Pokemon League, sends Team Rocket back into hiding, and then trains ever since atop Mt. Silver, looking for the next challenge.

Gold has style and I really liked Wes from Colosseum, but none of them show up in future games the way Red did. That's what pushes him over the top for me.

Date: 2016-10-29 13:06:17
Note:I included only protagonists from the main games, just post the name of the protagonist that's your favourite, if it's not on the list. This is just to clarify.