Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

Which starters are your favorites? - Page 2

Re: Which starters are your favorites?

Posted by: shatteredClockworks
Date: 2017-01-26 12:13:20

The Gen 7 line, if we're talking about the entire lines, but if just one, then Cyndaquil.
Why the Gen 7 line you ask?
a)Litten is a cat, me *insert a heart emote here* cats.
b)Dedicueye looks like f*cking Edgelord (I want to name all Rowlets I hatch "Edgelord").
c)Incineroar is a f*cking macho cat.

I picked litten too.
#TeamLittenForLife

It's level 75 or so by now. Still less than Nebby (around 85-90).
I'm already done on Sun, you know… 100% on the Pokédex.

Lmao Nebby.
It's funny how a girl like LILLIE had a legendary pokemon in a fuckin bag the entire time.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-01-26 12:16:02

The Gen 7 line, if we're talking about the entire lines, but if just one, then Cyndaquil.
Why the Gen 7 line you ask?
a)Litten is a cat, me *insert a heart emote here* cats.
b)Dedicueye looks like f*cking Edgelord (I want to name all Rowlets I hatch "Edgelord").
c)Incineroar is a f*cking macho cat.

I picked litten too.
#TeamLittenForLife

It's level 75 or so by now. Still less than Nebby (around 85-90).
I'm already done on Sun, you know… 100% on the Pokédex.

Lmao Nebby.
It's funny how a girl like LILLIE had a legendary pokemon in a fuckin bag the entire time.

Still doesn't compare to my 100% legit shiny 6IV lvl100 Umbreon. :)
I just asked for a normal one goddamn it.
I also got a shiny Cloyster, almost 5IV. BRB GOTTA GRIND (level 88 so far).
Anyway, let's go back into the topic.

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-05-23 12:20:17
Ah…its a bit of a toss up between johto and kalos, for me.

I really don't know why i like the kalos starters so much, though maybe the anime is part to blame… xD As Chikorita and Cyndaquil's families are HUGE favs of mine, though, and I liked Totodile QUITE a lot in the anime…i'll go with johto :U For now.

Still, Kalos has a mage fox, a ninja frog, and an awesome grass/fighting chestnut (mmm chestnuts *drooldrool*) thing. lol.

EDIT: Wow, no votes for kalos? I feel bad for picking johto now. is re voting possable?

Posted by: spamviech
Date: 2017-11-12 06:18:00

EDIT: Wow, no votes for kalos? I feel bad for picking johto now. is re voting possable?

Got you covered there (even without looking at your post first  :D).

Was a toss-up between Johto (Nostalgia overload) and Kalos for me as well.
Gen1 somehow lost part of its charm for me over the years.
Gen2 is great (even though Feraligatr looks weird).
Never really played Gen 3 & 4, so there never was really a time to grow liking their pokémon.
Gen5 I think only the Snivy line is great. Others are fine as well, but nothing amazing.
Gen6 is great as well.
Gen7 was in the mix as well, but Incineroar killed the Litten-line for me (why did it suddenly become a wrestler? There was no indication before). Also, the Popplio-line wasn't anything amazing imo.

Therefore, Kalos starters it is.

Posted by: 44HyXpert
Date: 2017-11-23 09:42:05
I chose the Gen V starters because they're the only ones I had a hard time choosing from! Even though Bulbasaur will always be my favorite starter, I love all 3 of the Gen V starters (but Snivy is my fave!).