Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

Tribe Quest - Flat Earth - Page 4

Re: Tribe Quest - Flat Earth

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-08 12:54:51
> Disagree to this as we don't have any.
> Discover that Honey has good healing properties.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-06-08 14:00:53
Maybe you dont, but I do. Fine I was just trying to help, I take back the metal forging but everything elese stays.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-08 15:13:17
> I was talking about the marijuana.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-06-08 16:07:23
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/mblld4.png[/img]
> Quacim shows you his tribe. There is a SHRINE, the largest building in the tribe, next to the ALTAR. A FIRE is burning on the ALTAR. Quacim explains that they used their fire in METAL FORGING to create the triangle on top of the SHRINE as a gift to the sun.

[Two things to note: I would like to keep this MSPA drug-free, so currently ignoring the addition of the character "butterfly" and his shop, also because I don't want resources to pop out of thin air for one character. Also, since Mugendai is going on hiatus until Saturday, this MSPA will be postponed until he gets back. In the meantime I will be updating "Noble Qwesting", "Spaztastic", and a new multiplayer project similar to this that will be made shortly. Please do keep an eye on this adventure by next week, as we shall begin playing again normally then.]

Date: 2009-06-08 18:10:29
Oh what the fuck, I made availlable ONLY TO APPROVED personal, this is comepletely unfair. My purpose is comepletely logical and reasonable just think about it then decide, I want to make my shop just music and weed. Plus in the timeframe of this role play there is no way marijuana could be anything but organic and weed also is not a drug and I will have it under control. THINK ABOUT IT, PLEASE.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-06-09 20:58:11

Oh what the fuck, I made availlable ONLY TO APPROVED personal, this is comepletely unfair. My purpose is comepletely logical and reasonable just think about it then decide, I want to make my shop just music and weed. Plus in the timeframe of this role play there is no way marijuana could be anything but organic and weed also is not a drug and I will have it under control. THINK ABOUT IT, PLEASE.

No means no.

Date: 2009-06-11 01:38:39
Alrighty then. YEAH

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-06-13 15:49:53
Adventure reopened. Quacim again asks for an alliance.

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2009-06-13 16:23:26
> Kannon: Request free use of METAL FORGING FIRES in exchange for MILITARY DEFENSE