Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

Name Changes - Page 15

Re: Name Changes

Posted by: Thanathan
Date: 2013-06-24 02:57:27
Would Change Name to Calhaora, if its Possible. :x

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2013-06-24 06:47:32
Done~!

Posted by: Thanathan
Date: 2013-06-24 13:25:29
Yayzors!
Thanks!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-09-28 22:23:41
Goddamn. Can't say I'm planning to be active on here any time soon, but looking back, GCLF still holds a place in my heart. <3

Anyway, I'd like to request that my username be changed to "Sherkel". Can I do that myself? I'm gonna check…

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-09-29 06:07:13

Goddamn. Can't say I'm planning to be active on here any time soon, but looking back, GCLF still holds a place in my heart. <3

Anyway, I'd like to request that my username be changed to "Sherkel". Can I do that myself? I'm gonna check…

Done it for you. Long time no chat Sherkel. :)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-09-29 07:08:34

Done it for you. Long time no chat Sherkel. :)
Haha! Thanks! ;D

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2014-02-21 05:44:51
Meh, why not. I've had my current name all these years, but I think I'll go with a change, as I'm not here much anymore, while my system's in haywire mood, and with thinking of going to college.

Could my name be changed to, Lauryn the Arisen as I've been too addicted to Dragon's Dogma, Thanks in advance.

Date: 2014-02-21 14:48:11

Meh, why not. I've had my current name all these years, but I think I'll go with a change, as I'm not here much anymore, while my system's in haywire mood, and with thinking of going to college.

Could my name be changed to, Lauryn the Arisen as I've been too addicted to Dragon's Dogma, Thanks in advance.

Done! Enjoy it.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2014-02-21 14:55:51
Thanks very much, Torch.

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2016-08-12 06:54:18
Hi, I want to change my name ( Addri Trainer ) to ( LanceAndMissingNo. ) if is possibly , thanks.  ;)

Date: 2016-08-16 11:37:57

Hi, I want to change my name ( Addri Trainer ) to ( LanceAndMissingNo. ) if is possibly , thanks.  ;)

Done. :)

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2016-08-17 06:33:33

Done. :)
Thanks, Chickasaurus  ;D I write in my profile my last nickname.

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-10-30 11:54:31
Can mine be changed from drc to MissingNoMonarch? That's what i go by on a lot of sites (twitter, pfq, youtube, etc.)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2017-01-04 19:48:01
Old name: This one
New name: Hālian

If possible, please also remove all of my previous name changes from the list, as my real name is among them, and I no longer wish to use that here.

Posted by: Spectramark
Date: 2017-04-01 20:05:26
Is there any chance I can get my name changed?

Old Name: Spectramark

New Name: h POKé