Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

Badges - Page 2

Re: Badges

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-02-09 17:22:55
ARGH! I would of got away with it too, if it were not for you meddling kids.

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-09 19:43:51

I want to get the Badge of Glitch.

I have "Discovered" [size=3pt](made up)[/size] LOADS of glitches!

That says I have "Discovered"(made up)LOADS of glitches!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-14 21:03:46
I want a slacker badge and a random badge.

Look how random I am.

Muffin? Cactus? Noodles? Lamp?  Video games?
I'll go with video games as my favorite.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-16 05:33:26
I don't know if I qualify for this but,I think I deserve the randomness badge,why?Becuase of my random ness of seeminly violent messages on these forums,yes?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-16 10:42:21
Just so you know, there are spaces between sentences, and "seemingly" is spelled with a 'g'.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-16 19:43:26
So do we (Me and Papa Doc) get the badges?

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-17 00:14:29
Sorry Abby

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-18 16:08:58
uuugggghhh……….mmppppppffffffff……………must…………resist……….bragging……….I HAVE 3 BADGES!!! ;D……………darn I couldn't resist cause its kinda cool to be really random, video game freakish, and glitch freakish………

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-19 20:32:21
Gimme the tomatoes of randomness!I want to make them into ketchup of randomness!

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-06-20 10:03:52
I…Whant …The…SLACKER BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X ;)

Date: 2007-06-22 14:25:22
f you guys want badges, you actually have to BE what is required to get them. if you show in your posts over time that you really ARE a slacker or video game maniac or really random etc, then you will get them! PM Kyoukipichi whenever you are ready for a badge, thats how I got them!

PS: but be truthful about it! ;)

Date: 2007-06-22 14:31:08

I…Whant …The…SLACKER BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X ;)

I "whant" you to not use so many exclamation marks

Date: 2007-06-22 14:45:49

Its to imply that he is REALLY exited. like dangerously (not really) super mega EXTREMELY exited or he wants it really bad. in my opinion, IT EXPRESSES YOURSELF MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 2007-06-22 15:16:48

Its to imply that he is REALLY exited. like dangerously (not really) super mega EXTREMELY exited or he wants it really bad. in my opinion, IT EXPRESSES YOURSELF MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did read the updated rules, right?

Proper punctuation at the end of a question or exclamation. Do not end questions with a period. EVER. Also, you do not need to use umpteen billion exclamation marks. One will do for most exclamations, two or three or even four if you want to make it look really energetic. Any more and it's just SPAM.

Posted by: GARY M 9
Date: 2007-06-22 15:48:26
I just noticed something, there isn't a badge for intelligence.  Can there be one?