Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

Badges - Page 3

Re: Badges

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-22 16:37:06
The obvious problem with such a thing is that, for our purposes, intelligence is relative. In relation to someone like, say, Homer Simpson, then most of us are probably very intelligent. You can't say the same thing, however, if you were compared to (for example) me.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-22 18:55:24
Are you saying that you have better grammar than everybody else? Not to be rude, but loosen up a little! like in the forum rules about grammar, you don't want to be a grammar nazi.

Date: 2007-06-22 20:16:20

Are you saying that you have better grammar than everybody else? Not to be rude, but loosen up a little! like in the forum rules about grammar, you don't want to be a grammar nazi.

That post had nothing to do with grammar. I was just explaining my rationale for not having a "smart guy" badge.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-06-24 19:43:10
there should be a have no badges badge
it would be like a rectangle with no center

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-27 17:18:26
Hairy tomatoes eats tomatoes qmxgfjuebnc random letters.
no no badges badge.pride would be ruined.

Date: 2007-06-27 17:21:08
If you get a badge for having no badges, then you'd have a badge and would thus be ineligible for the no badges badge. Also, it takes some of the pride out of having badges if everyone has one.

Date: 2007-06-27 17:26:18
nIcE ParaDox XD.
hOW tRuE,it TAKES SOMe Of THE PRiDe OUT Of HaVINg BADgeS.

Date: 2007-06-27 17:52:39

nIcE ParaDox XD.
hOW tRuE,it TAKES SOMe Of THE PRiDe OUT Of HaVINg BADgeS.

Please stop.

Date: 2007-06-27 23:53:05
Fine.::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)

Date: 2007-06-28 00:45:30
Are you trying to prove a point here?

Date: 2007-06-29 15:21:42

If you get a badge for having no badges, then you'd have a badge and would thus be ineligible for the no badges badge. Also, it takes some of the pride out of having badges if everyone has one.

indeed, nice paradox (or something like that)! :P anyways about blitzer, I think he is just trying to be funny. either that or he is probably just upset that there probably won't be the no badges badge. however I have a similar idea. maybe a no glitches badge for the glitch fans who love glitches but are to lazy or afraid about messing up their game to get them. or a game hackers badge for people who have done some SERIOUS hacking!

Date: 2007-06-29 20:32:45

indeed, nice paradox (or something like that)! :P anyways about blitzer, I think he is just trying to be funny. either that or he is probably just upset that there probably won't be the no badges badge. however I have a similar idea. maybe a no glitches badge for the glitch fans who love glitches but are to lazy or afraid about messing up their game to get them. or a game hackers badge for people who have done some SERIOUS hacking!

i guess i agree with the hackers badge,but the no-glitch badge…nah.

Date: 2007-07-03 19:53:59
good point. this site is supposed to be all about glitches anyways.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-08-01 12:20:34

Are you trying to prove a point here?
I think the point is he wants an increase in the WarnoMeter

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-16 11:50:08
Ok then. My I have a Tomatoes of Randomness badge? Hello?