Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

G/S/C Remake? - Page 1

G/S/C Remake?

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2007-06-11 14:50:12
Should Nintendo make a Gold,Silver,and Crystal Remake?

I Think they should. They dont need to put every Pokemon in it. I think their names should be Solar Gold and Lunar Silver.

What are your opinions?

Re: G/S/C Remake?

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-11 15:41:48
There is a Fire Red/Leaf Green hack called ShinyGold.

Aside from that, I think there should be an official Gold/Silver remake (although not Crystal, as Niintendo didn't make a 'Thunder Yellow' or whatever people think it would've been called).

Posted by: zach the glitch buster
Date: 2007-06-19 20:30:20
a remake is here http://gscplatinum.proboards51.com/index.cgi

Posted by: JackChaffinch
Date: 2007-07-08 09:35:18
I think it would be gr8 i loved the fact that you could go back to R/B Region it really extended the play time

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-09 18:39:22

I think it would be gr8 i loved the fact that you could go back to R/B Region it really extended the play time

See this: And, for the first time ever in GCLF history, someone actually gets warned for breaking the rules! This is to everyone who still thinks I'm too soft. Hopefully this will, ehm, intimidate people into respecting the English Language (and fellow members, too). Again, I will state this: It doesn't matter if you're a veteran, moderator, or a newbie. It doesn't matter how close you are to me (yes, this means you FooBot). From this point on, if you don't follow the rules (type correctly, post intelligently, don't call everyone "gay" all the time, that sort of thing), you get warned. Oh, and I'll be getting even stricter come August if things don't straighten up. I don't like banning people, but if you're seriously going to just come in with your u's, 2's, y's, and not make a valuable contribution (it doesn't even have to be glitch research, just so long as you prove you're capable of doing more than what jaddy here has demonstrated. If you can't bother to type "you" out (HEY GUESS WHAT, IT'S TWO LETTERS! TWO f**kING LETTERS! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE ANY TIME BY NOT TYPING TWO LETTERS. SPEED IS NOT AN EXCUSE. IN FACT, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR TYPING THIS RETARDED. GOT IT?), then you've already proven that you can't be a functioning member who can participate in anything more substantial than "The Corrupted Wish Game". And if you can't be serious about this, then it's well within my rights to ban you. It's not like we lose anything by banning idiots like this jaddy person. No, really. You're not doing us a favor by coming on here and posting this trash. This is a research forum, not f**king SPPF. You shouldn't be able to get away with being an idiot. This forum is designed for a minority of Pokemon fans, not the great majority. <— posted by Abwayax in response to something like WHAT YOU JUST DID

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-07-10 09:52:24

See this: And, for the first time ever in GCLF history, someone actually gets warned for breaking the rules! This is to everyone who still thinks I'm too soft. Hopefully this will, ehm, intimidate people into respecting the English Language (and fellow members, too). Again, I will state this: It doesn't matter if you're a veteran, moderator, or a newbie. It doesn't matter how close you are to me (yes, this means you FooBot). From this point on, if you don't follow the rules (type correctly, post intelligently, don't call everyone "gay" all the time, that sort of thing), you get warned. Oh, and I'll be getting even stricter come August if things don't straighten up. I don't like banning people, but if you're seriously going to just come in with your u's, 2's, y's, and not make a valuable contribution (it doesn't even have to be glitch research, just so long as you prove you're capable of doing more than what jaddy here has demonstrated. If you can't bother to type "you" out (HEY GUESS WHAT, IT'S TWO LETTERS! TWO f**kING LETTERS! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE ANY TIME BY NOT TYPING TWO LETTERS. SPEED IS NOT AN EXCUSE. IN FACT, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR TYPING THIS RETARDED. GOT IT?), then you've already proven that you can't be a functioning member who can participate in anything more substantial than "The Corrupted Wish Game". And if you can't be serious about this, then it's well within my rights to ban you. It's not like we lose anything by banning idiots like this jaddy person. No, really. You're not doing us a favor by coming on here and posting this trash. This is a research forum, not f**king SPPF. You shouldn't be able to get away with being an idiot. This forum is designed for a minority of Pokemon fans, not the great majority. <— posted by Abwayax in response to something like WHAT YOU JUST DID

whoa there just report his post to a mod and chill out.we'll deal with it ;)
anyway
I WANT A REMAKE SO BAD IT DOESNT EVEN HURT! XD

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-10 10:49:56
Personally, I'd rather they just make a completely new game with more Pokemon than a remake.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-17 09:06:20

Personally, I'd rather they just make a completely new game with more Pokemon than a remake.

Meh, NO MORE F**KING PKMON!

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-07-17 14:45:29

Agreed.

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-17 15:20:25

Agreed.

Yeah same.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-17 15:29:33

Agreed.

Yeah same.

Same here.. I liked the first 390 (or so)

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-07-19 13:15:08
You guys are no fun. POKEMON IS COOL

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-07-19 14:23:51

Agreed.

Says the Gallade fan.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-20 10:04:16

Agreed.

Says the Gallade fan.

He is also fine with Gardevoir, if Gallade didn't exist.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-07-20 12:04:48

Agreed.

Says the Gallade fan.

He is also fine with Gardevoir, if Gallade didn't exist.

So am I.