Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The "ZOMG THE ANIME IS WEIRD" thread - Page 3

Re: The "ZOMG THE ANIME IS WEIRD" thread

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2009-02-07 10:04:40

Here's a thread about the strange/inaccurate happenings in the anime series, as well as theories about those strange things and strage theories you've heard.

This too: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,3925.0.html

Date: 2009-02-07 10:24:17

Lol yea I told you about that one didn't I? Part of it is that ash is actually a transformed pokemon  O_o.

Yeah now don't think this is weird but when I was little I daydreamed a lot and when I watched the pokemon anime and thought "Wow, Ash is snobby. So is his pikachu. It would be cool if I could turn into Mew (My fav pokemon!) and transform into rotom and go into the tv and shock ash and do some kind of ghost attack on pikachu. Then I could transform into ash and get a less snobby pikachu and name it SURF and teach it SURF and carry on with the anime in my way." Now I still think that would be really awesome but don't say that's weird okay thnx!

P.S.

POWERPUFF GIRLS Z IS A WEIRD ANIME! D: (Japanese Anime/Cartoon based off of the American Anime/Cartoon.)

I agree.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-02-07 11:26:31
BLMNDEF, don't double post.  You do have an edit button. Please use it.
Also, don't post topics that are long dead. Like ones not posted in for over a year.  Warn O Meter +5

Date: 2009-02-07 17:50:01

Also, don't post topics that are long dead. Like ones not posted in for over a year.  Warn O Meter +5

:( Hmph.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-02-07 19:18:25

No, I believe this is a relevant post.

Do not post in topics that are over 4 months old, unless there is significant reason to do so.
    * Stickies, by their nature, cannot be "bumped" and thus are exempt from this rule.
    * In general "significant reason" means actual new content relevant to the topic, or recent news concerning said topic. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis by moderators and administrators.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2009-02-07 19:24:35

No, I believe this is a relevant post.

Do not post in topics that are over 4 months old, unless there is significant reason to do so.
    * Stickies, by their nature, cannot be "bumped" and thus are exempt from this rule.
    * In general "significant reason" means actual new content relevant to the topic, or recent news concerning said topic. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis by moderators and administrators.

WoM increase removed.

-MN

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-07 19:52:18
POWERPUFF GIRLS Z IS A WEIRD ANIME! D: (Japanese Anime/Cartoon based off of the American Anime/Cartoon.)

Date: 2009-02-09 19:33:56

I agwee.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-02-13 11:21:30
Quite disturbing I agree. Anyways, I recently got the Pokemon season 1 box sets,so I am watching the entire original series  ;D. I thought the talking Gastly from "the ghost of maiden's peak" was weird. C'mon, it talks!? And gastly cannot transform into stuff like that either. And the giant mechanical Pokemon in "the island of giant Pokemon" like, attacked everybody. Considering they are a tourist attraction, they would not really do that nor would they seem to communicate with Ash's Pokemon. Oh well, its just a gag  :-\. I am enjoying the series anyways though  :).