Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

How obsessed are you? - Page 3

Re: How obsessed are you?

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2007-12-23 14:53:52
I'm not as obessessed but I still like the show and the games. So I'm still a fan, but more obssessed with glitches.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-01-05 21:31:09
Ok here is what I have:
55% gamer
55% anime freak
30% Pokemon know-it-all
60% obsessed
15% fan worker
43%pokemon fan

In general, its not as much as I really am! at least with the gamer, anime freak, pokemon know it all, a little more for obsession, and overall pokemon fan. Its just that those are not the right questions to really define it. Although, I do admit that I sometimes wonder what would happen if I ever was in the world of Pokemon…

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-01-11 16:00:46
xDDDD

75% Gamer. You have a burning interest in Pok?mon gaming.
50% Anim?-freak. You have quite a bit of interest in the Pok?mon anim?.
80% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You have a burning interest in researching Pok?mon.
95% Obsessed. Your life practically revolves around Pok?mon!
95% Fan Worker. You should be hired by Game Freak.
79% Pok?mon Fan. You have a burning interest in Pok?mon.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-11 18:10:58

xDDDD

75% Gamer. You have a burning interest in Pokémon gaming.
50% Animé-freak. You have quite a bit of interest in the Pokémon animé.
80% Pokémon Know-it-all. You have a burning interest in researching Pokémon.
95% Obsessed. Your life practically revolves around Pokémon!
95% Fan Worker. You should be hired by Game Freak.
79% Pokémon Fan. You have a burning interest in Pokémon.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S!
And yeah, it is a bit inccurate, but it is good how it is impossible to get 100%. I'll try to find another one, maybe.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-11 18:18:02
I think the Obsession part of it is scary.

Date: 2008-01-11 18:27:01

I think the Obsession part of it is scary.
Whaddya mean really?

Date: 2008-01-11 18:32:58
I mean questions like these:

You spend most of your free time doing something related to Pok?mon.
You are registered, and a regular poster, at at least three Pok?mon-related discussion forums.
You have named something - be it a pet, a plush toy or the dinner table - after a Pok?mon.
You regularly have dreams involving Pok?mon in some way or another.
You repeatedly mishear or misread something as a Pok?mon name or anything else Pok?mon-related.  (EXTREMELY SCARY)
You take it personally when your favorite Pok?mon is insulted or disrespected.
You get emotionally attached to the Pok?mon on your Pok?mon video games.

You know, stuff like that.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-11 19:09:59
Those were creepy ?'s, who would think that someone would name a piece of furniture a pokemon?

Date: 2008-01-11 19:14:10

You spend most of your free time doing something related to Pok?mon. Usually
You are registered, and a regular poster, at at least three Pok?mon-related discussion forums.
You have named something - be it a pet, a plush toy or the dinner table - after a Pok?mon. Yep.
You repeatedly mishear or misread something as a Pok?mon name or anything else Pok?mon-related.  (EXTREMELY SCARY) Not often, but on occaison.
You take it personally when your favorite Pok?mon is insulted or disrespected. Yep
You get emotionally attached to the Pok?mon on your Pok?mon video games. Defanidately.

Date: 2008-01-11 19:15:55

You have named something - be it a pet, a plush toy or the dinner table - after a Pok?mon. Yep.
You repeatedly mishear or misread something as a Pok?mon name or anything else Pok?mon-related.  (EXTREMELY SCARY) Not often, but on occaison.
You take it personally when your favorite Pok?mon is insulted or disrespected. Yep
You get emotionally attached to the Pok?mon on your Pok?mon video games. Defanidately.

Oh God, please don't tell me you've named an inanimate object after a Pokemon, and please don't tell me you mishear rock band names as Pokemon names. Please don't tell my you mishear Led Zeppelin as "Lileep".

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-01-11 19:23:42

Oh God, please don't tell me you've named an inanimate object after a Pokemon, and please don't tell me you mishear rock band names as Pokemon names. Please don't tell my you mishear Led Zeppelin as "Lileep".

<kurai> Some twat in the office thought it would be "cute and friendly" to name all the servers etc after bloody Pokemon characters.
<kurai> The incident that mainly brought about this hatred was the time a particular SQL server fell over (yet again)…
<kurai> So I shout across the (full) office to a colleague "Oi ! Pikachu's just gone down on me again !"
<kurai> Mind you - it was amusing seeing one dumb bint snorting coffee out of her nose she was laughing so hard.

<ZellKFF> We were talking about religion today
<ZellKFF> and my 6 years old kid asked me "religion? is that a legendary pokemon?"

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-11 19:32:03
This is what I got:
50% Gamer. You have quite a bit of interest in Pok?mon gaming.
35% Anim?-freak. You have some interest in the Pok?mon anim?.
50% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You have quite a bit of interest in researching Pok?mon.
50% Obsessed. Pok?mon is important in your life.
40% Fan Worker. You have some interest in Pok?mon fanwork.
45% Pok?mon Fan. You have quite a bit of interest in Pok?mon.

Date: 2008-01-11 19:39:25

<kurai> Some twat in the office thought it would be "cute and friendly" to name all the servers etc after bloody Pokemon characters.
<kurai> The incident that mainly brought about this hatred was the time a particular SQL server fell over (yet again)…
<kurai> So I shout across the (full) office to a colleague "Oi ! Pikachu's just gone down on me again !"
<kurai> Mind you - it was amusing seeing one dumb bint snorting coffee out of her nose she was laughing so hard.

<ZellKFF> We were talking about religion today
<ZellKFF> and my 6 years old kid asked me "religion? is that a legendary pokemon?"
OK, probably not the mishearing one so much.

Date: 2008-01-11 19:50:38
Did you name an inanimate object after a Pokemon?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-01-11 20:10:54
Nobody laughed at the related quotes I posted. :( *shot*