Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

13th pokemon movie? - Page 2

Re: 13th pokemon movie?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-04 18:56:00
If there are 100 Pokemon movies, I will cry because they will have gone EXTREMELY off the edge.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-04 18:57:02
I wonder what they're going to do with phione… *ponders*

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-01-05 21:15:22
You know what they should do? Make a super dramatic mega movie with ALL the legendaries, and the entire world is in total caos and Ash must find a way to summon Arceus: the ONE Pokemon that has the power to change everything back to normal and it will be like 3 hours long and the characters would come EXTREMELY closer than ever to dying (but survive barely cause I don't want em'to die really)! It would be awesome!

Date: 2008-01-05 21:18:41
That sounds like the perfect pokemon movie, but I doubt they would make it due to some contract agreement or something like that.

Date: 2008-01-05 21:20:13
I hope they stop really soon, otherwise, they'll have 257 Pokemon movies and 3,129 episodes or something (AND STILL GOING!!!) No offense, but all series have to come to an end someday.

Date: 2008-01-05 21:25:55
But then their would be no more games and thus no more pokemon glitches or new pokemon (which some people would think is a good thing, but I have a feeling that Gamefreak will make up for the 4th generation with something great)

Date: 2008-01-05 21:28:58
Would you rather have 391st gen? By then we'd have forgotten 1st gen!!

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-01-05 23:50:03
THE LAND BEFORE TIME XIII: The Wisdom of Friends

The correlation is uncanny.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-06 18:25:24

You know what they should do? Make a super dramatic mega movie with ALL the legendaries, and the entire world is in total caos and Ash must find a way to summon Arceus: the ONE Pokemon that has the power to change everything back to normal and it will be like 3 hours long and the characters would come EXTREMELY closer than ever to dying (but survive barely cause I don't want em'to die really)! It would be awesome!
We all want that, don't we? ;). But of course, with the audience it has now and the @#%!$ it's become, I don't think they'll ever do that. If you want violence though read the manga.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-06 19:07:23

That is the best idea my ears have ever heard!
No sarcasm.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-06 19:14:13
A 13th? Shit, I haven't seen the other's yet. My brother and me saw Jirachi, the Wish Maker, but that's it. Well, we did see Electric Soldier Porygon, and The Legend of Dratini.

Date: 2008-01-06 19:32:57
I saw that Destiny Deoxys thing when it happened on TV the first time, though I was bored and not that into pokemon at the time so I didn't know that I coud've gotten it for r/s. I just never understood why rayquaza was so hatefull of it, any reasons? Anyway I thought it was the best/second best one ever.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-06 22:08:54

Anyway I thought it was the best/second best one ever.
I love the movie.

Date: 2008-01-06 23:18:30
Why does rayquaza hate deoxys so much?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-07 09:07:01

Why does rayquaza hate deoxys so much?

Because the programmers programmed it to be so.