Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

13th pokemon movie? - Page 3

Re: 13th pokemon movie?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-07 18:10:14

Why does rayquaza hate deoxys so much?
Because Deoxys appeared as a threat when it "trespassed" in Rayquaza's territory.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-08 21:41:38
Doesn't Deoxys live in space and isn't space his/its/her territory? space=sky thus isn't rayquaza trespassing in deoxys's territory?

BTW a little fun fact is that deoxys got its name from Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid or DNA. I'm your pocket nerd!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-09 14:57:40

Doesn't Deoxys live in space and isn't space his/its/her territory? space=sky thus isn't rayquaza trespassing in deoxys's territory?
Deoxys isn't territorial. And Rayquaza can't go in space, it couldn't breathe.

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-01-09 15:08:08

BTW a little fun fact is that deoxys got its name from Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid or DNA. I'm your pocket nerd!

space =/= sky.  Also, most of us, (by that I mean intelligible people) know what deoxys' name came from.  In the movie, Deoxys was regenerated from a meteorite, wasn't he?