Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Speed Factor - Page 2

Re: Speed Factor

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-04-15 12:20:27

I MEANT FOR IT TO BE SHOWN!
(Mad because NOBODY understands!)

I thought you wanted the move priority (as in 1, 0 or -1) to be replaced with a "Speed Factor" ([size=1]as in 1-[/size][size=3pt]some as of yet unknown number, lets say [/size][size=1]100[/size])…

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-15 15:52:02

I MEANT FOR IT TO BE SHOWN!
(Mad because NOBODY understands!)

I thought you wanted the move priority (as in 1, 0 or -1) to be replaced with a "Speed Factor" ([size=1]as in 1-[/size][size=3pt]some as of yet unknown number, lets say [/size][size=1]100[/size])…

No, I mean up to 255, you know, quick attack would be fast, around 200 or something?

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-04-15 16:42:21
And you said earlier that the "move priority" would not be replaced & that it'll just be shown. But that's 1, 0 or -1 & you just said up to 255… I'm confused. O_o

BTW, I did say "some as of yet unknown number", because at that time I didn't know.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-15 19:58:39
Well I meant that you would replace and then show.
;D