Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Can Platinum get any more stupid? - Page 4

Re: Can Platinum get any more stupid?

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-08-22 21:45:04
Agreed…

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-08-22 21:55:40
Also, there's going to be 5 exclusive pok?mon for Platinum. It's in the wikipedia artical in the section about the sillohettes. (Just posting this here since posting it in both topics seems like a waste of time since it's about the same thing :\)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-08-22 22:16:48
well at least there's the flashlight

Date: 2008-08-22 22:54:48

Also, there's going to be 5 exclusive pok?mon for Platinum. It's in the wikipedia artical in the section about the sillohettes. (Just posting this here since posting it in both topics seems like a waste of time since it's about the same thing :\)

I think it's…differnet forms of Rotom…

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-08-30 11:24:35

I think it's…differnet forms of Rotom…
That's a pretty good idea I think. Good speculation. We could all automatically rule out the idea that they're new Pok?mon, but that's a good idea.

Date: 2008-08-30 22:53:09
I now have a theory…

Maybe, depending on the gadgets you press A on, like cameras and weather vanes and etc., Rotom changes form, kinda like how burmy changes form depending on environment.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-08-31 08:41:43

I now have a theory…

Maybe, depending on the gadgets you press A on, like cameras and weather vanes and etc., Rotom changes form, kinda like how burmy changes form depending on environment.
That's more like how Deoxys changes.

Date: 2008-09-01 04:51:21
You're right, it is.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-09-01 04:54:44
It does seem possible. I mean, doesn't the Pokedex say Rotom is made of Plasma or something?