Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Meat? o.O - Page 1

Pokemon Meat? o.O

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-30 16:38:54
A thought just crossed my mind. In the show, Pokemon, they eat meat, right? WHERE DO THEY GET THE MEAT!?!? I'd like to order a yummy Tauros burger, or some Miltank steak. O.O It makes you wonder!

Re: Pokemon Meat? o.O

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-07-30 16:44:13

A thought just crossed my mind. In the show, Pokemon, they eat meat, right? WHERE DO THEY GET THE MEAT!?!? I'd like to order a yummy Tauros burger, or some Miltank steak. O.O It makes you wonder!

Fish meat. -_- Sushi. Japan. They could get it imported or just kill animals [not pokemon..wait do they even have regular animals?] bah.
thats anime shows for ya.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:49:04
Some magikarp or feebas sushi? There are no normal animals in Pokemon. The pokemon are the animals.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-07-30 17:28:59

Some magikarp or feebas sushi? There are no normal animals in Pokemon. The pokemon are the animals.

Nope. In the Anime it showed some fish that weren't pokemon, just normal fish, but that's the anime for you (there was also a pidgey eating a worm but meh). :P

Date: 2008-07-30 17:33:37
Still though…Still makes you wonder. Imagine how the hilbillies eat! "I'm gonna fry me up some Pikachu!" … 0.0 Creepy. Animes always have some little something that makes you stop and think.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-07-30 19:14:52
We are talking about a cartoon where things have powers of various elements and monsters can loose an incredible amount of weight and size and fit in small balls, then suddenly trust a complete stranger who is determined to beat up various powers a capture more of these heavy monsters, send the balls they have been captured in to someone's house over the internet, every person accepts that they can just have visitors walk into there homes, the heroes never sleep, all have incredible insomnia as they do not seem to sleep (unless the plot entails they have to) and there are only a few species of monster until one day, they wake up and a new species has been discovered and just happens to be everywhere and everyone acts as if they have always been there, even though the professor always disagrees, there is time travel, psychic powers, ghosts, incredible hairstyles, cloned emergency services, a single language although everyone seems to be from all over the world, a very unique building design pattern that is sometimes dangerous, talking monsters which only can say their own name, incredibly fast evolution, power levels, people who seemingly have no eyes, no illness (unless the plot requires) incredibly small belts which only allow 6 monsters to travel with you, even though you could obviously take more, telephones only in Hospitals, lifestyles completely different to any other known system, most people have an obsession with battling, a repetitive and uninteresting storyline and other random and illogical things and you ask what do they eat when they have meat.

I think I remember they have animals (when the storyline requires) because I remember they ate fish (just fish, nothing special, although it hadn't been prepared at all seemingly) and random stuffed animals that resemble no Pokemon.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-30 19:17:59
No eyes??? You talking about Brock there dude?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-07-30 19:18:35
I may be…

Date: 2008-07-30 19:23:32
As for the Pokeball problem, why not use their pockets and part of their bag? (Which nearly everybody has one)

Date: 2008-07-31 00:04:12
Yeah. I'm weird like that. All the things I could wonder about, and it's their meat. Even if it was pokemon though, I still would be a meat eater. Sorry all you Pikachu's reading this message.

Date: 2008-07-31 04:32:26
I don't eat vegetables or fruit. Anything else edible though, I eat.

Posted by: echinodermata
Date: 2008-07-31 19:37:12
People eat Farfetch'd (I wonder what the plural is?). They're reportedly delicious with leeks. So I suppose there's nothing wrong with eating Pokemon. However, just like most people [in this part of the world] don't eat mice or rats, most people in the Pokemon world probably don't eat Pikachu either.

Date: 2008-07-31 19:50:00
…*Sweats a little* Oops.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-08-10 17:53:15

There are no normal animals in Pokemon. The pokemon are the animals.

Prove it or it didn't happen.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-08-10 21:34:47
That's the cartoon. In the games they eat berries.