Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Which Pokémon should get evolutions/baby forms? - Page 2

Re: Which Pokémon should get evolutions/baby forms?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-08-28 14:40:07

I hereby do propose a baby form for Zangoose and Seviper, a baby doesn't just come out with giant sharp claws, you know.

Too true. I think we need that baby Kangaskahn or whatever, and a male version. You know, maybe like a new sprite, basically the female sprite without the baby. And also, MORE EEVEE EVOLUTIONS!!!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-29 10:24:18
um…how much more eevee evolutions can there be, there's only so much stones

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-29 11:08:25

Well, since four out of the seven Eeveelutions now evolve sans Evo Stones, there's a good chance that all future Eeveelutions will also not. How about a Ghost type that you get by having your Eevee go to Lavender Tower, see a ghost, and level up?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-29 17:35:50
How about a fighting type? You know by fighting in the dojo next to sabrina's gym..

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-29 20:01:59

Well, since four out of the seven Eeveelutions now evolve sans Evo Stones, there's a good chance that all future Eeveelutions will also not. How about a Ghost type that you get by having your Eevee go to Lavender Tower, see a ghost, and level up?

I'd like to see a Eeveelution that uses the Sun Stone, Dawn Stone, and the Moon Stone.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-09-01 15:45:33
"Soleon", "Morneon" and "Luneon" ?
OK, I'll stop making up rubbish names now :P

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-01 16:09:05
I wonder if anyone from Nintendo or whatever will actually SEE these ideas.