Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Too much damn pokemon - Page 1

Too much damn pokemon

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-11 19:42:55
There is way to much fucking pokemon now. Ohh look it's a ________ and it's number is #10000000000000000000
What the fuck? I liked it 1-150 best. What's next, a pokemon that is part couch? They have EVERY DAMN ANIMAL NOW. Game freak please build a giant warhead and strike down all the regions except Kanto

best wishes tachi.

Re: Too much damn pokemon

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-11 20:15:14
What's next, a god? Oh wait, they already did that.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-07-11 20:47:25
Well, you can't blame em for wanting to acquire new ways of making money.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-07-11 21:43:08
Meh, whatever. I decided to not fuss about Nintendo's "mistakes" if they really are from some viewpoints and carry on with liking it all anyways and using the new game strategies that come with those new Pokemon. Besides, there are still WAY more animals in our world anyways so 493 Pokemon (and likely more to come) is nothing XD!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-07-11 21:57:16

What's next, a god? Oh wait, they already did that.

Nah, the next pokemon will look like Jesus and be called the son of Arceus.

Date: 2009-07-11 22:12:03
First Moses, then Jesus!

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-07-11 22:19:09
Please don't make fun of Christianity. It's bad for my heart.

Date: 2009-07-12 00:05:28

Please don't make fun of Christianity. It's bad for my heart.

I'm not making fun of it, it's just that they will probably make a Pokemon to resemble them.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-07-12 06:46:15
Sometimes I wish there were no legendaries because they have gone too far now and every skill 120 base stats for Arceus is insane, swords dance and extremespeed kills everything no joke except giratina which is terribly injured by shadow claw anyway arceus is insulting anyway for people who refuse to worship more than 1 God (the cathedral in Hearthome almost suggested that before Arceus was even discovered)

However I think there should be more normal pokemon but somehow not make the games so repetitive because you get the urge to throw all of your old pokemon onto the new game and so waste money to some extent except for maybe little minigames on the last game. (RIP pokemon firered :( )

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-13 00:08:31
The irony, I can control a god! I AM THE ALMIGHTY! I WILL KILL EVERYONE WITH GOD AND NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME AS I NOW CONTROL THE WHOLE POKEMON UNIVERSE! WORSHIP MY PET AND YOU WILL BE SAVED FROM YOUR DESTRUCTION! XD

(I'm sorry but Arceus jokes never get old.)

Date: 2009-07-13 00:16:46
Lol, GOD NOT CONTROL YOU! YOU CONTROL GOD!

(Arceus is the funniest Pokemon yet)

Date: 2009-07-13 07:39:25
Arceus=Allah
Arceus=Buddha
Arceus=Yemeh
Arceus=Jesus?

What the fuck is with this pokemon god?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-13 11:59:26
It is said he created the Pokemon Universe with 1000 hands but he doesn't actually have any hands.

Also, why would they let us catch God? Wouldn't that fuck up the balance of the whole fucking pokemon universe? Oh well, at least there are still a lot of Arceus jokes out there.

ARCEUS IS MY BITCH! NOW YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY LAWNMOVER BECAUSE YOU'LL BE OBLITERATED! XD

Date: 2009-07-13 12:14:25
No wait, Pikachu is the pokegod. Arceus is disguised as a god

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-07-13 12:15:17
That last part made me laugh, Glisp. Pokemon has been going what, 11 years? GameFreak want to keep the games going. So what if there's new Pokemon. A friend of mine we both agree on the Platinum sprites, are crap. I like some of the new poses for some of the Pokemon, but I wish they'd given the old lot, like Bulbasaur and the rest new poses, instead of copies of Diamond and Pearl. When I was younger, my brother and I we went downstairs after we watched a documentary about empathy pain, and we were chatting about Pokemon, and he collected Pokemon mags, like the old books, about the Pokemon games, and back then we was reading about D/P back then, and were both very excised about that, but he died before he got the chance to play D/P, so I'm not bothered about the new lot. I'd just get the ROMs, (if any are made), then cheat like hell, to help with any new glitchdexs. You may of played up to Crystal, but I've played the other games, and Pokemon Link (In Europe), Pokemon Mystery games, and Pokemon Ranger. I like Mystery Dungeon, but Link and Ranger, a bit… well boring. But still, DPPt, are okay, but I wish the battles were more like the old ones not like cardboard cut out battles. It'll take me a long time to remember how to spell the DP names.