Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Mew to be released on HG/SS - Page 2

Re: Mew to be released on HG/SS

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-10-30 17:06:14
:XD: That's true. I mean, they let you get Jirachi from Pokemon Channel, and Ho-Oh on Colosseum, and Lugia on XD. I just need to know how to get my hands on Celebi, and Mew on Firered and Leafgreen. They say you can't Purify Lugia, you sure hell can, with the right Pokemon you can. I haven't figured it out how but I can find out from somewhere.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-10-30 17:31:21
Actually, the Pokemon Channel Jirachi is exclusive to the UK version. Here in the US we had a special disk that allowed us to get the WSHMKR Jirachi. Speaking of which, I by chance ended up with one on one of the GBA games I got from a yard sale.

To purify Shadow Lugia you need to have all the purify chambers filled and moving at full tempo. After words, Shadow Lugia will be instantly purified.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-10-30 17:52:32
Even though Pokemon Channel sucked ass, it gave me the Jirachi. Then I sold it.

Date: 2009-10-30 18:18:08
There you go and what is a WSHMKR?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-31 05:52:57

I think it means "Wishmaker" or, to follow the capitalizations, "WiSHMaKeR".

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-10-31 11:41:00

Its the OT of the event Jirachi obtained with the Colosseum bonus disc. Like Jolteon already said, its an abbreviation of WishMaker. There are also several copies on it. I think it was on my emerald which means the game's previous owner got it from the bonus disc, then Cloned it on his emerald. He also has a shit load of pokemon with PKRS. I transferred one pokemon with PKRS to MY pokemon XD and another was migrated to my Pearl version.

Date: 2009-10-31 12:16:06
Right fair enough.