Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Glaceon - Page 1

Glaceon

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-15 12:34:42
So heres the story. I got a japanese lv 1 eevee from GTS and put it into the daycare until it got to around level 19. I evolved him into a Glaceon but never realized until then that he knew the move fly…
should I keep the move or delete it? I dont know :| Also I cant rename it to Aisu which is dissapointing -_-
Also where can I get an Eevee in pearl? Bah. Oh well.

Re: Glaceon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-15 12:44:01
I don't think it's possible for an Eeveelution to learn Fly, and everyone knows a Pokemon you get in Trade, that you aren't the OT, and you can't rename the Pokemon. I evolve my Pokemon at 50/55. You got any proof about this "Glaceon with Fly"?

Date: 2009-11-15 13:17:22

I don't think it's possible for an Eeveelution to learn Fly, and everyone knows a Pokemon you get in Trade, that you aren't the OT, and you can't rename the Pokemon. I evolve my Pokemon at 50/55. You got any proof about this "Glaceon with Fly"?

Yeah I do o.O hold on. And another question,
So I havent caught Cresslia in my game yet right? Well I used that Poketch app to find her and I caught her on Route 211 right? Well I heard Mespirt is one of those pokemon that roams too, and I searched for it, and by using a quick trick I got it to get in the location I was. So I went into the grass and it said "Wild Latias appeared!" It was a lv 45 sleeping latias…I caught it o.O and weirdly enough I have a lv42 Japanese GTS Latias on me xD
WTF

EDIT: Proof. Sorry about the crap quality.

http://i35.tinypic.com/ka2w76.jpg
GLACEON [ICE]
"The user soars then strikes on the second turn. It can also be used for flying to familar towns"

Proof of the sketchy latias….
http://i35.tinypic.com/2hd2u8l.jpg
Naughty Nature
Nov 15,2009
Route 211 Met at lv45
Often dozes off xD Likes spicy foods

Date: 2009-11-15 13:25:26
Are you using a GS?

Date: 2009-11-15 13:28:27

Are you using a GS?

Gameshark? You mean Action Replay. But no. I lost my AR but I have used it with this game. I got the Eevee/Glaceon on GTS so I dunno how that happened, it  ethier
1. Already knew the move and I didnt know that
2. Learned it at daycare…
Im guessing #2 cause im pretty sure it only knew like growl when  I got it from GTS

and the Latias probably got barfed up cause I used to use AR? I dunno.

Date: 2009-11-15 13:32:25
There's sometimes after-effects with too many cheats. A few years ago my brother used cheats on his Pokemon Crystal, and whenever he went underground to help Lance with the Electrodes, they would never show up. No matter how many times he would reset/delete the data, they would never show up, but after a while, he tried again and they appeared. It's possible there's an effect going on for "Latios" to turn up, but he and Latias, are in random locations, where they never sit still.

Date: 2009-11-15 13:36:23

There's sometimes after-effects with too many cheats. A few years ago my brother used cheats on his Pokemon Crystal, and whenever he went underground to help Lance with the Electrodes, they would never show up. No matter how many times he would reset/delete the data, they would never show up, but after a while, he tried again and they appeared. It's possible there's an effect going on for "Latios" to turn up, but he and Latias, are in random locations, where they never sit still.

True :P
Now Im debating which Latias to keep in my party, my level 42 japanese latias or my new lv45 latias xD
My Cressilia is so awesome though :D

Date: 2009-11-15 13:43:14
Haha, I still got an extra copy of Diamond somewhere, still got my original Pearl, but I haven't bothered ever since I lost my original Diamond, where it took me one whole hour to catch Dialga in a Pokeball. Took me nearly 2 hours to catch think it was Uxie, god he was a right pain in the ass, where he was Paralyzed and barely had any HP left and it most of took 100 or more Pokeballs to finally catch him, ever since I lost my original Diamond I gave up. Japanese Latios which would be Ratiosu in Japanese, or - Ratiosu. I wouldn't use legends in battles, but I use my Mewtwo to raise my Battle Tower Team (when I get around to it). So, it's possible this is a over-cheat effect, or something's going on.

Date: 2009-11-15 13:46:58

Haha, I still got an extra copy of Diamond somewhere, still got my original Pearl, but I haven't bothered ever since I lost my original Diamond, where it took me one whole hour to catch Dialga in a Pokeball. Took me nearly 2 hours to catch think it was Uxie, god he was a right pain in the ass, where he was Paralyzed and barely had any HP left and it most of took 100 or more Pokeballs to finally catch him, ever since I lost my original Diamond I gave up. Japanese Latios which would be Ratiosu in Japanese, or - Ratiosu. I wouldn't use legends in battles, but I use my Mewtwo to raise my Battle Tower Team (when I get around to it). So, it's possible this is a over-cheat effect, or something's going on.

Probably :P
I have 2 copies of Pearl, 1 of Plat. and Diam. :) Woot

Date: 2009-11-15 13:51:38
I didn't bother buying Platinum, so I have 2 Diamonds, and 1 Pearl and can't wait to get my hands on HGSS next year. I don't have an AR for DS nor a GS. If your game's Japanese, then I think English codes have an odd effect on the game, where I tried English codes on a Japanese ROM copy of Crystal, and I had odd effects with that.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-11-15 20:01:27
It could have been that the other person hacked and you didn't know.

Date: 2009-11-15 20:27:17
I don't really think that is possible. What if the "Latios", could be a hybird of one like a glitch, and some glitches have different effects on different games.

Date: 2009-11-15 20:27:47

It could have been that the other person hacked and you didn't know.

You mean the other person could of made the Eevee learn FLY. Yeah. True.

Date: 2009-11-15 20:41:04
Which would be known as an Illegal Move, my brother did that with his Mewtwo, he used an AR, to teach Mewtwo Waterfall. Possible the OT, used an GS/AR to teach the Glaceon Fly.

Date: 2009-11-16 05:07:08

Which would be known as an Illegal Move, my brother did that with his Mewtwo, he used an AR, to teach Mewtwo Waterfall. Possible the OT, used an GS/AR to teach the Glaceon Fly.

Yeah probably :P
Im pretty sure its not ILLEGAL though…Ive taught tons of pokemon random moves using AR lolz