Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Glaceon - Page 2

Re: Glaceon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-16 09:14:25
On Stadium, his name and his Pokemon names would be in purple because the moves were illegal because the Pokemon wasn't suppose to know them moves, that were taught. I'll only use codes on a ROM these days, as it was how I got a Shiny Beldum on Emerald. So, the Trainer could of used an GS (think it's a GS in Japan), and this is how we have a flying Glaceon.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-11-16 17:46:59
I agree, whoever you got the Glaceon from probably used an Action Replay (I used to abuse mine; still have a random Wurmple with max stats and Fly). Still, that Latias is really weird, though I wouldn't be complaining if I got a Latias handed to me on a golden platter.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-16 18:27:47
It was like when I was looking for Latios on Ruby, he would never hold still, so I was in (I forgot the route), looking for a Zangoose, when shown up Latios and I caught him, but sadly all I had was Master Balls, where my brother was nice enough to give me infinite money, Master Balls, and shit loads of moves/berries, but no bad effect has happened, I just breed on there now, but with the Latios, it might of been a effect with the Glaceon, or some effect from something esle.