Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Twitch Plays Pokemon! - Page 4

Re: Twitch Plays Pokemon!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-05-30 12:52:38

That happens all the time on emulator actually, it's usually fixed by reloading the graphics. Sometimes it's a bit more serious and the game would lock upon leaving the building or something. I heard it's a side effect of the AP-remover (or not being fully removed) but I've never confirmed anything.

Oh, OK. Thanks.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2014-07-05 03:02:15
Wonder where they'll go after they finish Blaze Black 2. Or maybe the stream will just end after Blaze Black 2 since the streamer can't get X and Y working. It was dying anyway.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2014-07-05 09:50:53

Wonder where they'll go after they finish Blaze Black 2. Or maybe the stream will just end after Blaze Black 2 since the streamer can't get X and Y working. It was dying anyway.

Yeah I haven't really kept up with the stream since Crystal, not surprised at all that it's dying.