Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Conquering the trading system (X/Y) - Page 2

Re: Conquering the trading system (X/Y)

Posted by: luckytyphlosion
Date: 2014-05-15 20:52:17
Well my dreams of trading over 100 Deoxys over the GTS is over  :(.

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2014-05-15 20:54:58
You can still Wonder Trade them. Though you'll receive crapmom 80% of the time. But if it's just for spreading it works. :P

EDIT: actually I doubt they'll make it past PokéTransporter hack check in first place. Despite it being infamous for being awfully bad, a hatched Jirachi/Deoxys are kind of an exaggeration. :P (not even Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi makes through, even though it's legit, but Hall of Origin Arceus does, or at least did back in 1.0).

Posted by: luckytyphlosion
Date: 2014-05-15 21:14:29
Sanquii did find a way to make Pokémon have a "fateful encounter", but you'd need a glitch move as you need a move with 128+ base pp to convert the Pokemon into a "fateful encounter".

I don't think the PokeBank filter really checks for "Undiscovered Pokemon hatched from an egg", but, you never know.