Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

What is your favourite Pokémon game? - Page 2

Re: What is your favourite Pokémon game?

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2019-06-01 23:41:35
Pokemon White was my second game (my first being Red) and though I love Red a ton White just took the cake for me. The art style and super immersive and deep plot took Pokemon to a whole new level! Character development. More great music. The art style was crisp and exciting! I fell in love with this game and am still infatuated by it. I feel some of the newer 3D'S games although still good, don't quite reach the height Black and White did. Some of the new character can feel shallow or uninteresting were as N was a great character who was both your rival, but trying to figure himself out as well.
I loved the game so much that when someone showed me their alternate art N card from Phantom Forces I had to have it.