Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Weird Missingno rumors - Page 2

Re: Weird Missingno rumors

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2007-06-13 15:03:49

Oh, you were supposed to put the item in the 6th Position to multiple it. I thought you had to use them on it. That is why I caught it with a Masterball and used my only rare candy on it.

We laughed about that. Although it isn't a rumour.

You have caught a MissingNo.?! That will destroy your game and the batteries will fall apart in your Gameboy. You wont be able to play it again.

Stupid…..

….Of course catching a MissingNo. isn't real. It is toxins in the air making you think it is real. It is actually a Tentacool, you should get your eyes checked.

Lies! Atrocious lies! everyone knows it's the pesticides in vegetables and the hormones in the beef we all eat that makes that happen.  Besides, Missingno. is really Starmie, Duh!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-13 15:41:15
You're all wrong. MissingNo. is Butterfree.

MissingNo.: Ten letters (including dot)
Butterfree: Ten letters

COINCIDENCE? I think not!

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-14 10:27:53
Isn't it obvious that it's a Mankey?

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-06-19 10:45:39
Why would a Mankey be in the water?

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-19 11:12:31
You can find any non-glitch Pokemon in that strip of water, why should Mankey be any different?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-19 11:27:56
MissingNo. is a Tentacool.
It is obvious that Cinnabar Island's toxic waste is messing with your head and is making you halucinate.
That is also the reason why the Tentacool thinks it can fly, it is the toxic waste.

You need to move away from that area, get the environmental group around there. And go to the doctors.

Date: 2007-06-19 14:04:09
It's a fucking butterfree, tell me one reason why it's not

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-20 10:12:32
Because Tentacool's name is spelt exactly the same as MissingNo.'s Name, look:

T E N T A C O O L!
M I S S I  N G N O.

Exactly the same.
And anyway, Butterfree doesn't live in fucking water you dick! That would be AQUABEE! THE STRONGEST POKEGOD IN THE WORLD!
Hex value 300 with Pokedex 999!

Date: 2007-06-20 11:15:36
Missingno. doesn't actually live in water either. It lives on a coast.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-06-20 16:31:19
locked for getting waaay off topic.