Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Messing up the Ditto Trick - Page 2

Re: Messing up the Ditto Trick

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-18 15:40:43
Withdrew?

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-20 10:40:15
Yeah. Well, I must have had to deposit something to get the Sandshrew though…maybe that did it.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-21 14:03:45
Yes, this does, in fact, sound like Zero Error. Personally, I don't know why it's called "Zero Error", but…whatever.

That's a MAJOR glitch.

I have also had my game crash trying to withdraw or deposit Pokemon while in the middle of doing some major glitching. Such as for instance, me attempting to withdraw an 'M, which always crashes my game.

Messing up the Ditto Trick causes Zero Error.

Date: 2007-09-24 15:41:53
Never for me, but I did get the long string of sounds (the forsaken one) and some random stuff, like it skipping some lines. To really mess it up though you need to go far and make chains. Sure you can roam around and get random stuff, but you really cause that.

Date: 2007-09-24 17:48:42
I think it's called Zero Error b/c, if you get your menu to open somehow, it says "0 Error" somewhere in the menu.

So it was zero error that caused that? Hmm..

I've have zero error before. Fought a trainer twice, then the music goes wacko if I move around too much on the route.

Date: 2007-09-24 18:13:38
So has anybody else actually tried this? If so what kind of chains?

Date: 2007-09-24 18:17:18
Has anyone tried what? Messing with the Zero Error?

Date: 2007-09-24 18:18:12
No! Actually messing up the Ditto trick!

Posted by: The Shadow Knight
Date: 2007-09-25 13:38:17
A while ago I "Zero errored" aroute (and accidentaly saved).It's quite interresting,altough the one step at a time thing gets rather boring in no time.Also,pushing start rapidly will bring up the start screen with a,just before the menu pops up,a flash of a textbox saying "0 error".

Date: 2007-09-25 14:01:44
Does anyone know what causes 0 error? As far I can tell, I get zero error whenever I do a trainer on a route too close to the first trainer I fled from. I just fight the first trainer nce, though, and no glitches in that battle.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-25 14:30:36
I WAS right! It was Zero Error!