Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Female Symbol - Page 3

Re: Female Symbol

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-09-14 19:38:10
So, all what I've done, was all a waste?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-09-14 20:25:41
No, if it weren't for you I'd have forgotten all about it. There was also some stuff I couldn't get, like stats etc. You actually did help

Date: 2008-09-14 20:53:34
It can never be caught in the wild, so Pokemon modifier code, is what helps. 3TrainerPoke, I'm unsure. I think its stats, and everything else has been found. Q, is just a waste of space. It learns, Superglitch, but barely helps. It helps it jump to lvl 14, but still knows two moves. None helpful against Ground-types.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-10-06 14:12:41
Ah, I remember listening to the cry of Female Symbol for about five minutes. It was so interesting, I made a recording. It almost sounds like glitchy music O.o.

Date: 2008-10-08 14:48:58
It drove me insane. I'm just glad, I'm sort of helping. I still want to help with other glitches. I gave up Decamarks.