Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

The Easy Way To Encounter Aerodactyl Missingno.s (with VBA) - Page 2

Re: The Easy Way To Encounter Aerodactyl Missingno.s (with VBA)

Posted by: MrGlitch
Date: 2012-08-11 21:26:40

The game clearly considered you in a trainer battle (you couldn't run away), but you hadn't sent out any Pokemon (so the FIGHT option was not available). Have you tried pressing ITEM?

You might have noticed that there was no selection arrow in the battle sub-menu. Pressing any button resulted in the "N" message (which is probably a glitched "No! There's no running from a trainer battle!" message).

Re: The Easy Way To Encounter Aerodactyl Missingno.s (with VBA)

Posted by: camper
Date: 2012-08-12 10:49:46

The game clearly considered you in a trainer battle (you couldn't run away), but you hadn't sent out any Pokemon (so the FIGHT option was not available). Have you tried pressing ITEM?

You might have noticed that there was no selection arrow in the battle sub-menu. Pressing any button resulted in the "N" message (which is probably a glitched "No! There's no running from a trainer battle!" message).

The arrow was here in my L192 Missingno. battle, so I could press ITEM.