Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Night Flight - Page 2

Re: Night Flight

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-11-08 12:59:30
On Cinnabar island on Silver I had a glitch overworld sprite guy who popped up, jumped across the screen and then did the teleport animation. I had no idea what happened.
Because I was young….er I thought it was MissingNo.

I have never found a single shiny in the wild…..ever. and I have completed the national-dex on Ruby and the Kanto-dex on Fire-Red, but in all that time, not one shiny.

I have only found them by cheats on Gold and Silver.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-08 13:52:53
Nicknaming your Pokemon can give them some oddball colors in Stadium, as well. I have had a Nidoqueen the EXACT same color as a Nidoqueen. I also have a greenish Muk, and a purplish Lickitung.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-10 16:03:52
Purplish Lickitung? Awesome, what does that look like? And shiny Muks are green.

Date: 2007-11-10 18:18:02
Kind of mauve colored.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-11-15 20:52:01
Oh yeah, I've had fun with that. I named a Meowth Mew once and on Stadium it looked very pinkish XDD.

It depends on your ID though.

Date: 2007-11-15 21:01:15
I never knew that bit.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-11-17 06:13:14

Nicknaming your Pokemon can give them some oddball colors in Stadium, as well. I have had a Nidoqueen the EXACT same color as a Nidoqueen. I also have a greenish Muk, and a purplish Lickitung.

Umm,Nidoqueens are supposed to be the same color as "Nidoqueen." Unless you meant Nidoking, or there's something I'm not getting.

Date: 2007-11-17 07:37:36
The Nidoqueen had a different nickname, and it was the same color as Nidoking. With the same green ears. I am seious.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-12-05 11:20:25
Yeah, I've had a Nidoqueen like that. It was nicknamed "Terra"

But we're a bit off topic,m aren't we? :P

Date: 2007-12-05 11:56:04
In fact, I thought this topic was dead.