Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Crystal glitch - Page 2

Re: Crystal glitch

Posted by: crazysquid34
Date: 2009-01-21 18:38:04
You need a cartridge? I can give you a cartridge!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-01-21 19:32:03
Read my last post: I already HAVE a cartridge! I've had the bloody thing since it came to the United Kingdom! *Sighs* Also I used to Mystery Gift, with my older brother everyday, and he never encountered this "green" Trainer. Even I haven't! For years, I have faved Cal, once again as you can only fight him once a day. I've never seen a glitch Trainer. Is there proof? Like a video?

Date: 2009-01-21 19:32:49
I READ IT. If you need one that has a mystery gift I got a crystal version that has it.

Date: 2009-01-21 19:39:23
For the name of… Haven't you read my post? I don't NEED another game! I have my brother's game, and I have my own. But I don't know where mine is and my brother's game is no doubt dying because the battery inside the cartridge, is dying. The game is old. And again no matter how many times I have faught Cal, in the past there was NO glitch. I'm being very serious here. I visited the Trainer House, every day, take out Cal, and went on my way to the Elite Four. Again, I've had no glitch effect.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-21 19:40:12

Read my last post: I already HAVE a cartridge! I've had the bloody thing since it came to the United Kingdom! *Sighs* Also I used to Mystery Gift, with my older brother everyday, and he never encountered this "green" Trainer. Even I haven't! For years, I have faved Cal, once again as you can only fight him once a day. I've never seen a glitch Trainer. Is there proof? Like a video?

?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN is a varient of the glitch trainers you can get in the Viridian Trainer House.  You get them by the cloning glitch, Mystery Gift data corruption, corrupted saves, glitched trading/link battles, and some glitch phone numbers.  After fighting said trainer, whether you save or not, your mail box becomes filled with glitch mail that is spam of GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN RED JP1$K etc. that crashes the game after a certain number.  There is a way to get rid of this mail, but I forget how I did it. :\

Date: 2009-01-21 19:41:10
ARGH I can't find it! Youtube how could you fail me?

Date: 2009-01-21 19:43:36

?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN?GREEN is a varient of the glitch trainers you can get in the Viridian Trainer House.  You get them by the cloning glitch, Mystery Gift data corruption, corrupted saves, glitched trading/link battles, and some glitch phone numbers.  After fighting said trainer, whether you save or not, your mail box becomes filled with glitch mail that is spam of GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN RED JP1$K etc. that crashes the game after a certain number.  There is a way to get rid of this mail, but I forget how I did it. :\

Ah, I see. I wish people would explain more before confusing the hell out of everyone else, so thanks Gary, for clearing this up. My brother and I never had any problems with Mystery Gift. We were trying to give each other rare items. He wanted the Pikachu Bed, as I wanted the Big Lapras Doll.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-01-27 16:19:49
Wow, I had this problem one time. I crashed my game when I checked the mail. Lord Almighty, there must have been a thousand plus "GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN" mail messages in my mail box!

But that was several years ago, and I deleted the file since then.