Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

after years of owning this game - Page 2

Re: after years of owning this game

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-01-18 18:07:45
*Sighs* No it isn't. MissingNo. is only in R/B/G/Y/ D/P. Well DPBox, is known as the Diamond and Pearl MissingNo. to most, when it's really called —–.

Posted by: crazysquid34
Date: 2009-01-18 18:25:44
oh! I got another question  :-[ I researched a glitch where you force a girl in pallet to move torwards the grass, then when Oak tries to fetch you, you don't go in the door but through the side of the door. I tried it 5 times, it didn't work. what do I do?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-01-19 04:57:47
Sounds like not a proper glitch.

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-01-19 15:08:06

oh! I got another question  :-[ I researched a glitch where you force a girl in pallet to move torwards the grass, then when Oak tries to fetch you, you don't go in the door but through the side of the door. I tried it 5 times, it didn't work. what do I do?

Nothing. As far as I know nothing useful can be accomplished with that exploit.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-21 16:36:13

*Sighs* No it isn't. MissingNo. is only in R/B/G/Y/ D/P. Well DPBox, is known as the Diamond and Pearl MissingNo. to most, when it's really called —–.

MissingNo. IS in D/P, but he's some OW sprite that is Japanese letters saying MissingNo.