Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Pokemon Crystal wild Shiny ACE? - Page 2

Re: Pokemon Crystal wild Shiny ACE?

Posted by: Netroshin
Date: 2019-02-03 07:15:36
So I cant write some code down to ROM0 even if it's not crashing on PC. Okay, then i must have a look at some automatic execution code or is there a codeline to say "not null"? I found the variable for the wild PKMN encounter which is only in battle a number above 00. After the fight it will go back to 00. (Sorry I'm a newbie in writing assembly code :D )

My code is written to the code where the guy tells you how to catch PKMN, the same space as my "PKMN play itself" on trainerbattles.

I thought Coin Case on Crystal don't work? I found a way to do that with a Lapras with an unterminated name and specific moves to get TM17 in the bag.
My version is legit with a 3DS version 11.8.0-41E and i think crystal version 1.1 (I don't know how to find it :D) and my 3DS is hacked as well.

Posted by: Netroshin
Date: 2019-02-08 14:40:50
I don't know how learn the jumps etc. and it sounds like I need this to write this codes down. Can someone help me pls?

As I mentioned before, I have a hacked 3DS and would prefer an automatic activator while a battle begins. But I just found a variable thats not null if a battle starts.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-02-08 15:15:46
You received a PM from me. Please respond.