Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Bad Egg - - Page 1

Bad Egg -

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-10 14:40:21
Okay, I'm doing some research on the Bad Egg called -. It appears to be as a Treecko, as when you find him in the wild, he'll ve at level 45, and only knows Thunderpunch. I will post some videos on -, as I'm going to try and "raise" it, to see what it does. I'm looking at its stats, and here are the pictures of -.

First page:
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/BadEgg-FirstPage.png[/img]

Second page:
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/BadEgg-SecondPage.png[/img]

Third page:
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/BadEgg-ThirdPage.png[/img]

-'s cry is of a Bulbasaur's cry, and its Pokedex number is Treecko's. Videos of my battles, are soon.

Re: Bad Egg -

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-10 14:41:40
Pokemon code, for Emerled, I wana try to test what it can do, Yami…

Edit: if it's in it…or if it even has a code, and you did not get it a different way..

Date: 2009-04-10 14:47:26
Bad Egg -, does have a code. I was testing out Pokemon encounter codes, when I encountered -. I'm currently loading up my first video of -'s battle. Witht his Bad Egg, you must have a Pokemon with you, if you send out -, without a Pokemon with you, a decamark, with no name will go into battle, with 0 HP and is level 0. It attacks, I don't know of, so I've kept Treecko with me, and here is my battle video against May. Far as I know, - cannot learn a damn thing. I've tried, it can't learn any TM nor HM. I'll load up the video soon, just waiting for YouTube to reload the damn video after an "unknown error" happening.

Date: 2009-04-11 13:23:32
It's type is cute and tough? Try a cute contest  :XD:

Date: 2009-04-11 13:36:52
I would but it's no point, as it can't learn anything. I've given up on the videos, bloody YouTube, keep saying "video unavailable". So, I'll find something else to do.

Date: 2009-04-11 13:39:11
Did you nick name it? For it to be stable? Maby then it will learn some moves….

Date: 2009-04-11 13:41:44
I didn't give - a nickname. Far as I know, it only knows Thunderpunch like some of the decamarks do, it can't learn anything yet I think decamarks can, and it doesn't seem to level up, as it gains EXP the EXP needed to level up gets higher instead of lower.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-11 17:20:34
Just feed it a shitload of Rare candies. I know that's cheap and halves stats but at least it gives you an instant level up and saves time. Perfect for your research. All you really need to do is find a gameshark or Action Replay code that allows you to get 99+ rare candies.

Date: 2009-04-11 17:34:07
I've found a Master Ball code, but it fucks up the Key Items slot.

Date: 2009-04-11 17:39:16
It gives you a glitched amout of Rare candys in your PC, the code…

BFF956FA 2F9EC50D

PKMN EMERALD!

Remeber to go to YOUR Pc, and there will be the (?)# Of rare candys

Date: 2009-04-11 17:43:19
So did the TM/HM code I used, but I have more than one copy of that move. It's annoying.

Edit: Well, I used used a Rare Candy, and - was elevated to 100.

Date: 2009-04-11 21:02:36
Nice.
I can fish up some Gameshark SP codes for Mod Shop. You might also have to have an infinate money code on too because interestingly Rare Candies have a price tag at an extremely high cost if I remember correctly. Master Balls in mod shop cost zero dollars but you can only buy one at a time. Gameshark SP codes must be entered in the Code Breaker slot on VBA. They must be entered like this:

00000000 0000
00000000 0000

Now disregard the fact I'm using zeros. Also you don't need the Master codes to get them working on VBA. Always put a space before the last four digits of each line of code.

I'll get you some GS SP Gameshark codes so hold on.

Edit: Gameshark.com has changed things up a little since I was there last. Gameshark SP has quite a few good codes that do things a normal Gameshark and Action Replays can't do.
Nose through the codes. You might actually find some good codes. (Note: Not sure if the European version supports them but I'd imagine it does.) Try some of them out. Some may or may not work. Wild pokemon modifiers won't work but you don't need them.

http://xs.gameshark.com/xploder/xploderui.asp?PID=94&SID=1714162&q=P&pg=41

Date: 2009-04-12 06:15:19
I don't own a GS/AR here in the UK, it's why I use the VBA and ROMs, for research. Bad Egg -, is a waste of time. It can onlybe found by GS, and you must have a normal Pokemon with you if you go into battle with a Trainer or Pokemon, because if you don't you will send out a decamark that has no name, is male, with 0 HP is level 0, with no attacks, and if it gets attacked, the game will freeze. Bad Egg - is in the party but when I try and get to it, I am unable to and when i g to the blank first party slot to send it out, the game says: There's no will to fight! So, I thought Bad Egg - would be a new discovery, but it seems it isn't.

Date: 2009-04-12 13:09:45
Oh well. It was worth a shot. Anyone wanting to use those codes is welcome to them. There are quite a few good ones. Including some codes that allow one to bypass the lock that prevents you from catching Mew and Deoxys outside of events. If those codes aren't there anymore let me know because chances are they're still floating around somewhere on the web.

Oh that mod shop code might come in handy for getting masterballs.

Date: 2009-04-12 13:12:27
Well, I did plan on breeding decamarks at one stage, to see if I get a Egg or a Bad Egg, but the only trouble is that damn Master Code I have takes over the fucking Key Items slot, and if I pick up a Key Item, its forever lost, so I need the Mach Bike to make the eggs hatch faster. I tried Bad Egg -'s code in FireRed, and it appeared as a level 77 female bad Egg -, with the move of Struggle, and when I checked its stats, all I got was a pink screen of death. Even when I look at Charmander's stats, then check -'s, the screen freezes, as its an effect one of the decamarks I found once, that caused that.