Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Bad Egg - - Page 3

Re: Bad Egg -

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-12 18:32:58
Now you tell me. Ugh, all my current Emerald datas, have that pesky Master Ball code, so I'll try on Ruby. You sure they work? I've tried the buttons and nothing happens.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-12 21:35:38
Did you try talking to the Pokemart clerk while pressing the buttons at the same time?

Edit: They won't work on Ruby but I can get you codes if you like.

Date: 2009-04-13 05:03:37
Fuck sake…. I can only do codes like that on a GBA not a VBA. I'm not very good at pressing buttons on a VBA. All I'm after is a stable code, and last night my VBA kept restarting its self. I had the Bad Egg -, code on as normal as I was about to enter Route 101, my game restarted. It even happened after I saved the Professer.

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-13 12:06:29
This might help Yami

7881A409 E2026E0C 8E883EFF 92E9660D

A "stable WTW code"

And, has anyone ever try to get a ditto to trasform into a decamark, or any glitch pokemon for that matter?

Date: 2009-04-13 12:31:43
I'm not looking for a Walk-Through Walls code, all I want is a stable normal Master Ball code, nothing else.

Date: 2009-04-13 14:33:51
I have got the Leafgreen Mod shop code to work. I even have a Youtube video to prove it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3JA6uyqnY4&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Date: 2009-04-13 14:46:21
I didn't say I didn't believe you, I can't use button combos with a keyboard.

Date: 2009-04-13 17:20:20
Weard, how the mod shop has all the key items from the RB/SP/EM versions, AND has the key items from the LG/FR version…

And, Yami, you say you can't put, say, SEL, A, L trigger, all in one key?

Thats what I do, atleast…

Date: 2009-04-13 17:50:00
I have the Key items mod shop code on. All of the Ruby and Sapphire Key items are in FR/LG because they were leftovers. You see FR/LG's game engine was built off of that of Ruby and Sapphires which is why those items are present. The Mach Bike And Acro Bikes In FR/LG sort of work but only go as fast as the FR/LG Bicycle (at least one Key item works.) In FR/LG the mod shop code is easier. Just press L+SELECT simultaniously but have to be talking to someone. (I recommend only talking to the Clerks because you get PC pokemon that turn into bad Eggs if you talk to anyone else and buy stuff. Also causes weird graphical glitches that way. I'll get you some of the codes for mod shop.

Date: 2009-04-13 18:01:50
Got the code, and your lucky, all you have to do is buy it in a NORMAL shop, I don't know how much because its UNTESTED, because I have to get off the Computer….. so ya

Master Code: D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
Buy Master Balls Code: 82005274 0001

Date: 2009-04-13 18:30:35
I'd test it for you but pokemon roms are getting hard to come by nowadays. (Probably for the best and especially Advanced Generation games.) I'm lucky that I was able to find Firered and Leafgreen roms.

Date: 2009-04-13 18:46:06
I have FR/LG, Ru/Sa/Em ROMs, but I've lost a shit load of stuff from my PC, so I only have ROMs left on my laptop. The reason I can't use keyboards too well when it comes to playing certain games, is because I've been around controllers a hell of a long  time so I can only use a controller.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-13 20:57:21
Well, Microsoft has a driver on their website (search "xbox 360 controller driver") that makes the X360 controller work with a PC running XP SP1 or better.

Date: 2009-04-13 22:08:18
Keyboards have trouble reading more than two button presses simultaniously.

Date: 2009-04-13 22:21:55
This is what I mean. All I am looking for is a code for Master Balls, that won't cause the Key Items slot to be taken over by Master Balls, and other types of Pokeballs.