Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Error trap listing - Page 2

Re: Error trap listing

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2010-05-27 23:42:54

OwnageMuch, wouldn't "EGG" come between "CHIMECHO" and "POUND"?

I don't know, I didn't post it.
It may come BEFORE all the Pokémon even.
I was just suggesting a theory for the decamark naming, as say for example if a decamark had an identifier of 422 it would read value 422 in the list as its name, therefore a move. The spaces could be why part of it is cut off (it reads 10 characters but the spacing syntax glitch kicks in and only displays a few characters or something).

I wonder why Chimecho is after Deoxys?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-05-28 02:31:04

I was just suggesting a theory for the decamark naming, as say for example if a decamark had an identifier of 422 it would read value 422 in the list as its name, therefore a move. The spaces could be why part of it is cut off (it reads 10 characters but the spacing syntax glitch kicks in and only displays a few characters or something).

I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure. All one could suggest is perhaps that Chimecho was a late last minute addition to the game, as all the other valid Pokémon have Pokédex numbers which correspond with their identifiers.

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2010-05-28 02:33:49

I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure. All one could suggest is perhaps that Chimecho was a late last minute addition to the game, as all the other valid Pokémon have Pokédex numbers which correspond with their identifiers.

Possibly, explaining its rarity too.