Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Pokémon glitch 'haxxed' moments - Page 2

Re: Pokémon glitch 'haxxed' moments

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2017-10-19 11:47:36
Was doing pomeg glitch on hardware for the first time. I used Mudkip as my second fainted pokemon, and on this particular day, I had my headphones plugged in at max volume. Everything was going great until I viewed Mudkip's stats, in which the game decided to softlock and blare glitch sounds in my ears.

Ouch.

Re: Pokémon glitch 'haxxed' moments

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2017-10-22 17:57:11

Was doing pomeg glitch on hardware for the first time. I used Mudkip as my second fainted pokemon, and on this particular day, I had my headphones plugged in at max volume. Everything was going great until I viewed Mudkip's stats, in which the game decided to softlock and blare glitch sounds in my ears.

Ouch.
That's called the "GBA Crash sound", more commonly known as "OH SHIT I FUCK UP: The Sound".