Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Shaymin/Darkrai Glitch - Page 2

Re: Shaymin/Darkrai Glitch

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-12-07 16:20:55

You can tweak in Platinum, and HG/SS, but not Void Explore. So unless you just want to see what you can do tweaking, don't try it.

Also, if you want to find loadlines, and I will include this in the wiki, the game freezes for a VERY split second between loadlines, it is barely long enough to know it is there.

Dragon, don't forget to include that you can just walk 32 steps from a loadline intersection to find another loadline intersection. That's how I find my HG/SS tweaks.
lolwut. Fail impersonation.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-07 18:39:02
Hey, there are other Zowayixes on the internet other than me. Keep in mind I have never researched anything to do with tweaking.

Posted by: Zowayixx
Date: 2009-12-07 21:41:54

Hey, there are other Zowayixes on the internet other than me. Keep in mind I have never researched anything to do with tweaking.

Indeed, thank you Zowayix. I've had Zowayixx for quite some time. I already knew Zowayix was widely known, and it sounded cool to me, but I wanted to be original, so I came up with Zowayixx some time ago. So far, I'm the ONLY Zowayixx on the internet. Google it. Trolling over names is not only immature, but unhelpful to this thread. Back on topic.

Anyway, I'm currently researching a new way to explore areas in the void. I'm saving in a few select spots in the Jubilife TV void. I'll tell you guys how it pans out when I get more info.

EDIT: I know I may have seemed to be a bit demanding earlier, but I'm just trying to get the topic back on track, and point out I'm not an impersonator.

Posted by: Dragonmaster91
Date: 2009-12-07 22:32:04
Just to clear this up a bit, here:
http://halloforigin.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=zowayixx

Sorry if it's rule breaking, but this seems like the best way to clear it up.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-07 22:59:59
Seems kind of suspicious having a second Zowayix, but one with a second "x"….like if it's an alt…

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-07 23:06:17
It's not. >_>

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-07 23:08:53
I'm just gonna have to take your word for it….

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-08 05:59:02

As soon as I saw Zowayixx's post, I almost linked the profile too (I've visited Hall of Origin (the site) occasionally, but only as a guest).

Date: 2009-12-08 14:41:28

As soon as I saw Zowayixx's post, I almost linked the profile too (I've visited Hall of Origin (the site) occasionally, but only as a guest).
I am a member there though…

Anyway, sorry about the wiki, I fail at things like that. I was seriously almost done when I forgot the rest of what was left, and then I went over it…

I will fix everything, explain better, and remember the next time I am on it (unless Zowa (Zowayixx) or someone else goes for it).

Date: 2009-12-08 16:25:50

Anyway, sorry about the wiki, I fail at things like that. I was seriously almost done when I forgot the rest of what was left, and then I went over it…

I will fix everything, explain better, and remember the next time I am on it (unless Zowa (Zowayixx) or someone else goes for it).

Sure, I'll go for it. When I get the time, I'll get right on it. That is, if you want me to. ^^;

Date: 2009-12-08 17:28:02

Sure, I'll go for it. When I get the time, I'll get right on it. That is, if you want me to. ^^;

If you want to. I was going to go for it when I had the time as I have most of it typed out (but needs revision).

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-08 23:58:15

Seems kind of suspicious having a second Zowayix, but one with a second "x"….like if it's an alt…

Not an alt - totally different IPs. "Double-X" seems to have an alt of his own, though (not saying anything though since he's not breaking rules with it)

BTW, an interesting backstory regarding the name Zowayix: I came up with this name as an example of a name that gets a player all three "special MissingNo" on a page from my old site (my previous nickname, Abwayax, also worked for this). It seems people picked it up from that site and ran with it.

Our Zowayix (the mod) was the only person who used the name and was a mod of the old Professor Glitch Forums. So I guess you could say he has more of a claim to it than the other Zowayixes out there - but the name is already in use (15,000+ Google hits) and it's a pointless argument anyway.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-12-20 16:14:14
I also came across 'Zowayixx' on youtube I asked him if he was Zowayix from these forums (the one without an x)  but he said no but he has visited the forums before. Did that happen to be you Zowayixx?

Date: 2009-12-21 17:03:21

I also came across 'Zowayixx' on youtube I asked him if he was Zowayix from these forums (the one without an x)  but he said no but he has visited the forums before. Did that happen to be you Zowayixx?

Ah, yes, that was me. ChickensaurusRS, right?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-12-28 16:57:05

Ah, yes, that was me. ChickensaurusRS, right?

Yes, correct  :) except 'ChickasaurusRS' instead of 'Chickensaurus'