Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

English version Platinum + Pomeg glitch + rare candy + trainer = LEGIT "DPBox" E - Page 2

Re: English version Platinum + Pomeg glitch + rare candy + trainer = LEGIT "DPBox" E

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-03-27 17:52:14

The only one anyone really knew about was the "old man trick", the rest are pretty specific to here…..

It sucks that glitching died out.

I agree, it seems that nowadays with the acknowledgement of many more glitches (as compared with several decades ago for example), the general public don't seem to be interested in 'all glitches' anymore (probably because of the ridiculous amount of them or some of their negative side-effects) and only those such as cloning on Pokémon Diamond and Pearl and recently the Celebi glitch which allow players to get some sort of major advantage in the game somehow.

The sort of people we are though, well I don't know about all members here but I love glitches not only because of what they can do but why they happen. It makes me think of what the developers were thinking sometimes, especially with the beta elements.