Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Ditto Soul Silver glitch, it knows starter moveset - Page 2

Re: Ditto Soul Silver glitch, it knows starter moveset

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-04-25 04:13:35

Does all of this work on PBR as well? Not that I have it, but I'm curious. Maybe there's more for this glitch…

I'm not sure, perhaps not. Even on the Courtyard Colosseum's 100 battle challenge; One would think that the movesets (but not PP) are always reverted independantly after the battle, for when the player mimics a move for example. However, on the other hand, I have seconds thoughts because since Rage seems to be elimiate the 'revert moveset after battle' process after recieving the "rage is building" message, if Courtyard Colosseum relies on the same engine as D/P, maybe it does work there?

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2010-04-25 14:56:12
Yay! With the new rage glitch I got a Mr. Mime:

-Water Gun
-Fly
-Rage
-Transform

I love this epicness!

Posted by: VaeporSage
Date: 2010-04-27 10:39:53
And 7 hours into my HeartGold, I have successfully created a Ditto with:

-Rock Tomb
-Rage
-Bind
-Screech

Date: 2010-05-19 11:25:23
(Yes, yes, double posting…)

Can you pass down Mimic from a Ditto to 4th Gen Pokemon using this? I know that you can pass down Extremespeed to a Snorlax, so, if possible, I'd like a list of possible moves. Or is it just up to personal experimentation at the moment?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-06-08 17:29:29
How does the single digit health come into play?

Date: 2010-06-10 08:36:44
Single digit health?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-06-10 14:44:35
More than 0, less than 10.

Date: 2010-06-12 08:04:41
I know, but where was that mentioned? I've never heard of any of this requiring single digit health. Actually, I think I did on YouTube, but that was from people who knew nothing whatsoever about this glitch.