Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VI Glitch Discussion

Lumiose City Save Glitch? - Page 2

Re: Lumiose City Save Glitch?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-10-25 09:12:34
There's now a patch for the glitch on eShop that fixes this glitch as well as 'an error if you were using one of the filters'. :)

Source: Serebii

When I tried setting the condition on 'Pokémon the person wants' to 'Pokémon you have' before I got a communication error when trying to trade Pokémon. Apparently other people had this problem before.

I'm not sure if this occurred with the 'Don't include special Pokémon' and region filters as well though.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2013-10-30 17:12:48
Even though this glitch has been patched, can I still create a page for it on the Wiki? Since there are other glitches from Gen 6 I suppose we should go ahead and document them too right? (I would have posted in my suggestions topic in the wiki sub forum but it's old and I can't bump it so… :V)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-10-31 07:19:18

Even though this glitch has been patched, can I still create a page for it on the Wiki? Since there are other glitches from Gen 6 I suppose we should go ahead and document them too right? (I would have posted in my suggestions topic in the wiki sub forum but it's old and I can't bump it so… :V)

Sure. Due to the 'Search Wiki' features not working properly, you might have to make a link to the page you want in your userpage first.