Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Rate My Team

Your pokemon team for battle tower? - Page 2

Re: Your pokemon team for battle tower?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-08-08 09:29:44

That might work, Metagross is bulky enough to not die (which is infinitely more essential in the Hall). Keep Bullet Punch, you don't really have anything better to put there and it helps get rid of Weavile and other things.
For all future people theorymonning/challenging the Battle Hall, I'd recommend they look through this: http://members.shaw.ca/teamrocketelite/BattleHallPokemon.txt

Also, my new Pok?mon I'm using:
Smeargle @ Focus Sash (seriously the best item in the Hall)
Timid
- Lock-On
- Sheer Cold
- Spore
- Gastro Acid
96 HP / 120 Def / 40 SpD / 252 Spe
Gastro Acid is because otherwise I'm screwed against Shedinja and anything with Sturdy. The rest is self explanatory.

I'm sure that'll work, good luck but the only possible flaw is that if smeargle isn't fast enough or if the opponent wakes up after gastro acid.

I finally beat the battle factory!! I thought I was doomed when garchomp's stone edge missed an articuno twice however ironically cradily finished that off and a forretress (I was hoping a struggle war) because my only actual damaging move was toxic (stupid rentals) but eventually the forretress had to use explosion which missed because of all the double teams and stockpiles.

For a visual explanation watch this - 61-84306-27273 but its about 20-30 minutes long