Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Game Glitches Discussion

The DS's equivalent of 'Crooked Cartridge' - Page 2

Re: The DS's equivalent of 'Crooked Cartridge'

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-08-21 19:16:59

Maybe if someone were to come up with a cartridge emulator where you could click and drag the cartridge…

I think that would be a good idea for all files in general (i.e. a program that "deletes" a file for a specified amount of time).

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2009-08-21 20:14:57

Maybe if someone were to come up with a cartridge emulator where you could click and drag the cartridge…

I think that would be a good idea for all files in general (i.e. a program that "deletes" a file for a specified amount of time).

You know actually that seems like a good idea.

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2009-09-21 08:47:57
There's an easier way of doing the "crooked cartridge" thing for the DS. Get an Action Replay (the one with the cartrdge slot in it) and start the game up  with the Action Replay still in the DS. Trust me, it works. I can't recall how many times I've had the game freeze because I bumped the cartridge.

Posted by: MasterX
Date: 2010-07-26 20:54:32
If you try this on Asphalt 1, the game runs, and plays really loud noises. Random noise.