Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Incase you haven't already heard... - Page 2

Re: Incase you haven't already heard...

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-06-05 10:20:09
Strange though the name may be, the Wii did win many accolades and praises at E3. See this page on Nintendo's official site for info. Despite the disappointing name, I think it's going to be a really awesome console. I probably won't be getting it this year, though, because I'm planning to get a LEGO Mindstorms NXT set this Christmas instead, which costs about the same. (Christmas and my birthday are the only times that I get big gifts.)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-05 14:08:57
On second thought, I think everyone is overreacting. The name isn't the end-all and be-all of the console. :/

Posted by: Izwzyzx
Date: 2006-06-06 18:33:39
Hahaha

Looks like the Preeminent Izwzyzx is gonna keep his record of not having a real game console.

ph43r me.  ;D

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-06-08 16:26:56
How much is it supposed to cost?….More money then I got I bet.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-06-08 19:43:07
They say that it will have the lower price of the three.  And I actually have warmed up to the name and kinda like it.  Really, just looking at the two i's you can see Chuck Norris and Mr.T playing Metroid Pime 3 can't you?

Posted by: Izwzyzx
Date: 2006-06-08 20:19:56

They say that it will have the lower price of the three.  And I actually have warmed up to the name and kinda like it.  Really, just looking at the two i's you can see Chuck Norris and Mr.T playing Metroid Pime 3 can't you?

…no, no I can't.  :-\

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-10 15:05:30
..::
Wii
no, but now I see a mutant freak

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2006-06-11 12:49:01
the 3 next gens are advanced but the ps3 and Xbox360 are pricy they say the Wii will be cheaper