Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Worst Video Game... EVER - Page 2

Re: Worst Video Game... EVER

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-02-14 05:02:32
Sorry. I was meaning to edit that a while ago, but now you see that it is C*****s R*****e. If anybody knows what this game actually is, ypu will know why I do not want to talk about it.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-14 09:52:21
IT BURNS US!  IT BURNS US!  STOP ABUSING THE NATIVE AMERICANS!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-15 19:44:21
Superman DS.
It's worse than Superman 64.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-20 21:00:33
Though I am sure it pales in comparison with the awfulness of these games, Spyro 3 was the glitchiest game I have ever played. Errors ranged from inability to load levels to all of the enemy's arms being turned into infinitely long black trapezoids.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-04-20 23:13:11
You must have received a broken game as mine works just fine with no errors except being unable to get one egg in the second flying level.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-05-04 19:28:54

Sorry. I was meaning to edit that a while ago, but now you see that it is C*****s R*****e. If anybody knows what this game actually is, ypu will know why I do not want to talk about it.

That game is nasty!!

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-05-04 21:41:38

You must have received a broken game as mine works just fine with no errors except being unable to get one egg in the second flying level.

One time on my first time through the game I was collecting all the Gems and come to find out a Gem was stuck on the roof of the Fireworks Factory and I was unable to reach it. I think it had to do with how an Ninja was killed while playing through. Needless to say I couldn't complete that savefile and had to start over from the beginning. (it was a glitch btw)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-05-16 09:20:23
Goldenballs for the DS is terrible, I have it and in the Nintendo Official Magazine it is rated 8/100. There is no strategy in it at all, just plain luck and at any moment someone can steal off you or end the game in a draw.

Gameplay is horrible, all you do is give yourself a name and pick who you are out of a scientist a lawyer and a few other people and then just pick your balls. The graphics are also very bad, the game mainly consists of bad quality videos from the television and you play with bobblehead characters which have textures similar to the N64.

The sound is also abyssmal it just copies it off the programme in its videos, regardless of that there is no music and when it is the bluffing round every character says a load of jibberish, it is the same jibberish for every character. There is no excting story except something like you're a normal contestent on Goldenballs; (to be laughed at) plus in my opinion there is no real joy in playing the game if you do not win any real money.

The game is short but at the same time quite dull and there is a great chance of just losing by the last minute due to luck, the time I actually won the layout of the highscores made me sick, the scores were something like 2 for #2 3 for #3 and I apparantly I actually won a few ?1000 so I don't know how its possible other players could have won ?2 ?3 etc. It doesn't even say anything afterwards, its a very slow, quiet, and strange game.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-05-16 21:13:56

Goldenballs for the DS is terrible, I have it and in the Nintendo Official Magazine it is rated 8/100. There is no strategy in it at all, just plain luck and at any moment someone can steal off you or end the game in a draw.

Gameplay is horrible, all you do is give yourself a name and pick who you are out of a scientist a lawyer and a few other people and then just pick your balls. The graphics are also very bad, the game mainly consists of bad quality videos from the television and you play with bobblehead characters which have textures similar to the N64.

The sound is also abyssmal it just copies it off the programme in its videos, regardless of that there is no music and when it is the bluffing round every character says a load of jibberish, it is the same jibberish for every character. There is no excting story except something like you're a normal contestent on Goldenballs; (to be laughed at) plus in my opinion there is no real joy in playing the game if you do not win any real money.

The game is short but at the same time quite dull and there is a great chance of just losing by the last minute due to luck, the time I actually won the layout of the highscores made me sick, the scores were something like 2 for #2 3 for #3 and I apparantly I actually won a few ?1000 so I don't know how its possible other players could have won ?2 ?3 etc. It doesn't even say anything afterwards, its a very slow, quiet, and strange game.

Nintendo Power will Rate anything good because they're dumbasses.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-05-17 10:28:02
Yeah and they rated it 8/100 it seems everyone thinks its bad even my auntie played it once and she said something like 'oh you just pretend you're there then… not so interested'