Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Games of the past - Page 2

Re: Games of the past

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-03 23:26:13
I seem to crash a lot on Saints Row 2. I'm a nut case. When I'd gotten Halo on the Xbox, I was hooked on that, and been hooked since, but my 360 died (again, but this time for good), when I was playing Left 4 Dead, and I want Left 4 Dead 2, but have to wait until I can get a new 360. A friend of mine got me into the Halo games, and I love them. Halo 3 was quite short if you ask me. I think I was about 3 maybe 4 when I was playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System, and because I have both autism and asparagus's syndrome (trust me I never knew I had both until I was told 3 months ago), that's when my gaming life begun. Due to my insomnia, I am unable to stay up for days like most people can. My first Pokemon game on the release date was Red and Blue, then Yellow. I was hooked on D/P for a few weeks, but that's died down a lot. I haven't played my Pearl since August last year. I remember my first PS1, had a lot of games for it, like Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Rayman, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro the Dragon 2: Gateway to Glimmer in the PAL Version, all sorts then PS2 came out, and my first game caused an corruption on my card, but now my once Silent Hill 4: The Room data with all four ending unlocked, nothing more now than unknown size corrupted data block that's been sitting there since 2006. I was really hooked on this game called O.D.T. Escape Or Dying Trying, but it was on a demo disc, so I got the full game few years later. My brother and me were stuck with Mario Bros 3 for a long time, but we never grew bored of it because it was such a laugh when I'd fall down a hole. (I still do). But yeah, I think it was for my 16th birthday I got a GameCube, with Pokemon Colosseum, Luigi's Mansion, The Legend of Zelda: Game Collection, SSBM, and something else. I was hooked on Colosseum for ages.