Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

E3 2010 Discussion - Page 1

E3 2010 Discussion

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-06-14 17:45:33
Discuss E3 2010 as it happens and give what you think will happen.

Star Wars: The Old Republic and Metal Gear Rising… FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF awesome.

Re: E3 2010 Discussion

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2010-06-14 17:48:58
Buying used is bad news.. TORRENT INSTEAD!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-14 17:50:35
I just hope they talk more about the 3DS, as well as (impossibile as it seems) maybe a Smash Bros. for said system.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-06-14 22:10:43
Super Smash 3DS? Never. I'm awaiting the new Zelda reveal.

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-17 09:27:43
Me, I can't wait to see Pikmin 3. Rumor used to hold it was rated M, but that was 3 years ago, and I dunno about it. It's supposed to be for the Wii. Wonder when it's coming out…?

Date: 2010-06-17 09:47:02

Me, I can't wait to see Pikmin 3. Rumor used to hold it was rated M, but that was 3 years ago, and I dunno about it. It's supposed to be for the Wii. Wonder when it's coming out…?

Why would the Pikmin series….pull a Conker?
Does not compute….

Also, awesome Nintendo reveals the other day!
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and the 3DS!!!! Nintendo OWNED the others this time. And that's just the 1st party games. They also have great 3rd party games on the way like Goldeneye Wii!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-06-17 09:57:08
What I can't wait for is Silent Hill 6. They uploaded the trailer on a Silent Hill site I go to, and the game is looking pretty damn good. The graphics are same as Homecoming, but the rest of the game is still unknown. I heard a rumor that it was meant to be a remake of Silent Hill 2 but seems like they changed it, or something. If this game keeps my hopes up, and I do hope it won't turn out as bad as Shattered Memories.

Date: 2010-06-17 10:39:54

Why would the Pikmin series….pull a Conker?
Does not compute….

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and the 3DS!!!! Nintendo OWNED the others this time. And that's just the 1st party games. They also have great 3rd party games on the way like Goldeneye Wii!

Finally! A 3rd damn Golden Sun Game! I've been waiting forever for this. Is it possible to play DS games on 3DS?

Date: 2010-06-17 13:34:41
That hasn't been confirmed yet…

Date: 2010-06-17 13:51:06
…Damn.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-06-17 14:00:04

All pure garbage.

Portal 2.

Gran Turismo 5.

Rage.

New Xbox.

That is all.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-17 14:06:10

All pure garbage.

Portal 2.

Gran Turismo 5.

Rage.

New Xbox.

That is all.

Nintendo did not surprise me at ALL with those releases…
Another Zelda game? Ugh. I'm over DK too. Kid Icarus has potential. And I havent read about the 3DS yet….

Date: 2010-06-17 15:01:45

All pure garbage.

Portal 2.

Gran Turismo 5.

Rage.

New Xbox.

That is all.

The only thing that is interesting in that list is Portal 2. The rest can go to Hell. And what "new" Xbox? It's just the 360 with a sleeker design. Ho hum. Pure garbage, my left testicle.

Nintendo did not surprise me at ALL with those releases…
Another Zelda game? Ugh. I'm over DK too. Kid Icarus has potential. And I havent read about the 3DS yet….

Are you DAFT, woman?!? DKCR is the first DKC in YEARS!!! Your "Ugh" shows me how much you don't appreciate true art. Especially when you say it about the Zelda series. The Zelda series makes big money, and as long as it does, there will be more of them.

In short, both of you suck.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-06-17 15:23:36
Saying that they suck because you disagree with them is a little childish.

Myself, I'm disappointed. "Oh we have new games and platforms durr" is a complete lie. They are reusing old franchises and ideas. For instance, Sony's Move controller is so obviously a Wii knockoff I would be amazed if they sell any. The Kinect system for the XBOX bombed in that they did not give a real demonstration. And as for new games, they seem to simply be rehashes of older franchises. We need something new and exciting, and we aren't getting it.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-06-17 15:29:30
I agree Wa, I mean Microsoft can create many new Xbox 360's all they wish, but it won't stop the Red Rings of Death. The only Zelda games, I enjoyed were Ocarina of Time, Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, Majora's Mask, (Still wanting Twilight Princess), but I think most company's tend to reuse a game they once sold, but changed things like they did with Resident Evil 5, it's all like Resident Evil 4, but a hell of a lot annoying, as well as Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. In the eyes on real Silent Hill fans, as such as myself that Shattered Memories is a remake of the original game 10 years ago, but the ones who created the game, and not Team Silent Hill of Japan, that Shattered Memories is a remake of the game with a lot of remakes of the game, not how it was. But again, we need new and better consoles, and better games, not remakes/reuses of other titles.