Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

Tournament of Non-evolutionary Pokemon!!! - Page 3

Re: Tournament of Non-evolutionary Pokemon!!!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-17 00:58:25
Ok. And now that we're clear, who do you vote for? (Current match up is Seviper vs. Miltank)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-05-17 01:01:47
Hmm, that's a good question. And a good point that I should be staying on topic. I vote Miltank.

Out of curiousity, what is the time frame between the start of counting the votes and the battle?

Date: 2010-05-17 01:08:35

I am making a tournament for the non-Legendary Pokemon that are in no evolutionary line.
Rules: When a bracket shows up for the match, vote for who you want to win. I will then write a little play-by-play of the match and the winner will be the one who got the most votes for a while. Voting will NOT be done by Poll, as that would be a problem, so just post your vote. ALSO, voting will last three days or 15 votes.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-05-17 19:20:52
Seviper. Why? I like it. Better reasons are for other people.

Date: 2010-05-31 01:27:31
Seviper starts the fight with Poison Fang. Miltank dodges the attack, and counters with Iron Tail. Seviper takes a nasty hit. Seviper counters with Poison Tail. Miltank takes damage and is suffering from poision. Miltank tries to use Rollout, but Seviper Digs to avoid it. Seviper pops out of the ground, rams into Miltank, sending her into the air, then leaps and quickly uses Wrap. Miltank is struggling to be free as it's following to the ground, suffering from poison, and being squeezed. Seviper then tosses Miltank to the ground, knocking her out.
Seviper moves to the next round.

Next Match: Qwilfish vs. Solrock